SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

If we end tie for second place what are tie breakers? I know it’s head to head record but each these teams have so far split with each other so what is t he next tie breaker is it point differential on head to head. Then what happens if there are three. I know there is long way to go but just thinking about possibilities. We need to win Saturday and it will be tough day with senior day  always tough to win on special days like that. 
I was surprised that Manson didn’t use her extra year and Gordon finally is showing what type of player she can be after losing  two years of basketball but I can see she ready to start her life after school. All the girls will be missed and we as fans should be grateful for their time at UND.

7 hours ago, ND-fan said:

If we end tie for second place what are tie breakers? I know it’s head to head record but each these teams have so far split with each other so what is t he next tie breaker is it point differential on head to head. Then what happens if there are three. I know there is long way to go but just thinking about possibilities. We need to win Saturday and it will be tough day with senior day  always tough to win on special days like that. 
I was surprised that Manson didn’t use her extra year and Gordon finally is showing what type of player she can be after losing  two years of basketball but I can see she ready to start her life after school. All the girls will be missed and we as fans should be grateful for their time at UND.

Head to head against other conference opponents is next.  

Control what it is yours to control.  Win out.  Then hope someone trips up NDSU

7 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Wish we could; she's a major asset.  As are Orth and Manson.  I think Manson could have played one more, but apparently opted out, as I think she said she's going to dental school.

Can't blame anyone for that.  Maybe Gordon is thinking the same where she wants to start her life and is happy with how this year ended up (I think they could try for a hardship and get it, but that is just me). 

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Can't blame anyone for that.  Maybe Gordon is thinking the same where she wants to start her life and is happy with how this year ended up (I think they could try for a hardship and get it, but that is just me). 

I believe she is a grad student and has used all her years.  They said On TV she is being honored on Saturday.  She really has had a great last year and we will miss her next year 

1 hour ago, NewUndFan said:

I believe she is a grad student and has used all her years.  They said On TV she is being honored on Saturday.  She really has had a great last year and we will miss her next year 

Is there a list of the seniors being honored on Saturday?  Wondering if all the Seniors are being honored even if there is a chance they come back next year or just the ones leaving for sure.

Wondering if Kacie Borowicz will be back next year.  if I remember correctly Orth was honored last year and still came back.

35 minutes ago, Big Green said:

Is there a list of the seniors being honored on Saturday?  Wondering if all the Seniors are being honored even if there is a chance they come back next year or just the ones leaving for sure.

Wondering if Kacie Borowicz will be back next year.  if I remember correctly Orth was honored last year and still came back.

Borowicz and Hoskin will not be honored on Saturday.

Manson, Orth, Daninger, Gordon, and Tara B will be honored.