SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

We are just more athletic with more basketball skills.  Bison are big and physical but not very quick and athletic. As long as we don’t make the mistake of slowing down and playing to their strengths I think we take them if we meet again.  At the end we slowed down and they climbed back in the game.  When we pushed the tempo, they can’t stay with us.  Good win to build on.

In all seriousness, UND needed to get that win, in more ways than one.   Hope this is the one that can really build off of and charge into the 2nd half of the season.

Experienced players stepped up today for UND.  

Now don't have to see that #BisonState on the women's side for a while. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

In all seriousness, UND needed to get that win, in more ways than one.   Hope this is the one that can really build off of and charge into the 2nd half of the season.

Experienced players stepped up today for UND.  

Now don't have to see that #BisonState on the women's side for a while. 

Very nice win, move to 20-0 at home but they need to learn fast how to take the shoe on the road. Night and day. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

Very nice win, move to 20-0 at home but they need to learn fast how to take the shoe on the road. Night and day. 

They do, but I would argue that their toughest road trips are over it. 

Split next weekend

Sweep DU/Omaha

Sweep ORU/KC

Sweep WIU/UST

12-6, 19-9, and a top 3 seed

Make it so UND!

I would agree toughest road trips are over, but any road trip is tough to win Omaha lost to ORU in overtime at home this weekend and St. Thomas just beat South Dakota on the road so there is no given to beating anyone on the road or home.  It would be sure fun to catch SDSU at home for win i see some other schools have played them closer than we have. Western Illinois game today was close to the fourth quarter, but it seems that Johnson has his team up for North Dakota schools. I think remaining six games after that on paper we should win but my guess we end up 4 and 2 on past history going down the stretch ending with 10-8 record. This would probably give us either 4 or 5 seed in the conference tournament. If we win all six we should be 3rd seed for the tournament.