SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

24 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

UND will likely be picked to finish 9th or 10th but I really don’t see how they finish that low. Maybe I’m just drinking the green kool-aid early on but I think this team should be much improved from last years team. 

I see a similar situation happening with the women's team where they make a massive improvement and finish somewhere in the middle of the pack

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

UND will likely be picked to finish 9th or 10th but I really don’t see how they finish that low. Maybe I’m just drinking the green kool-aid early on but I think this team should be much improved from last years team. 

My favorite flavor!! :D

koolaid.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 5/17/2022 at 8:12 AM, jdub27 said:

Nice article by Tom. Plenty of expectations for newcomers and hopefully some big improvements from guys who were playing pretty hurt or didn't play at all due to injury (Sueker, Mathews, Levias).

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/5-things-to-know-about-the-und-mens-basketball-offseason

Be interesting to see how it all comes together and hopefully these guys get back to full health sooner rather than later so they can really take off this summer.

Didn't even include Nero, who basically had the same injury as Sueker had and you could tell he just wasn't right when he came back. 

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

How does Sather get "Mr. Basketball" of Kansas away from the Big XII? 

I really would like to know the story here. At first I thought maybe there were some academic issues pushing away the big schools, but his twitter say 3.8 GPA.

What other offers did this kid have? Just surprised at this one, but glad to have him on board. Hopefully we aren't complaining about another good recruit that transfers out in a year.

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I really would like to know the story here. At first I thought maybe there were some academic issues pushing away the big schools, but his twitter say 3.8 GPA.

What other offers did this kid have? Just surprised at this one, but glad to have him on board. Hopefully we aren't complaining about another good recruit that transfers out in a year.

I think these kids are seeing that if they don’t have good offers and they play good for a year they can fly the nest.

I hope some of these kids look at what happened to some others that transferred.

I expect bruns will be sore after our games with them 

7 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Only one D1 offer.  Had D2 and Juco offers.  Did he have trouble with entrance exam?  Just a question.

29 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

. Hopefully we aren't complaining about another good recruit that transfers out in a year.

Honestly, you better hope for that, because if he isn’t considering transferring after a year or two that only means he didn’t do well for UND.

I don’t like it, but it’s the reality of collegiate athletics nowadays.

• Upvote 1