SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

On 3/8/2022 at 10:45 AM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

had a chance for walthall or boshee and chose sather......

Curious how that could have played out differently. Apparently the grind was too much for him and he retired last month from coaching at the age of 53.

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Curious how that could have played out differently. Apparently the grind was too much for him and he retired last month from coaching at the age of 53.

The retirement frees him up to watch his boys play football. ;)  :)   

48 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

defense...i like it........can he score too?

Doesn’t seem like a big time scorer but more of an all around player. Shot a real high % across the board though. Averaged something like 9 pts, 7 boards and 7 assists a game. I’m really interested to see him and Levias. Both seem to have similarities to their games. Levias is a bit bigger. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZDosch said:

Fellas it will take a while to get the roster sorted out. All the guys that UND should be/are after are probably on the list for a P5. The players will probably wait until the P5s make their decision which will come after the draft deadline. It's going to be a super convoluted process so I would just hang tight. We know about the two commitment announcements but I'll wait until after the players say something. It's almost like you don't only want kids that would announce right now because you want kids that are on P5 radars. Tricky situation because this is basically unpresented but everybody has to stay patient

Something to also consider is Levias, Nero and Seuker are essentially additions to last year's team too. Those three healthy and dialed in will make a big difference.

There is a LOT of truth in this statement. 

Perhaps it was already mentioned, but Geno Crandall plays on the same team with Victor Ndoukou.  In this clip, Geno discusses what the UND program and players mean to him and the conversations he had with UND regarding Victor.