SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Bracketology

farce poobah

28 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Hate that they put the selection show on a channel that only about 11 people get.  Xfinity plus the regional sports package, plus ESPN+ does not include ESPNU.  Wtf?

Niche sport (that I follow very closely).  It is what it is.

31 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Hate that they put the selection show on a channel that only about 11 people get.  Xfinity plus the regional sports package, plus ESPN+ does not include ESPNU.  Wtf?

It’s college hockey .. niche sport.  Outside of this region and players parents, it’s a nothing burger that’s draws no viewers

6 minutes ago, 1972 said:

They interview the michigan coach, and he outright lies about playing western....God I hope they get pounded

They played earlier in the year. WMU beat them at Michigan and Michigan won at Kalamazoo with a little help from the men in stripes.

20 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

They used to have at least one first round game Saturday and maybe another on Saturday or Sunday on ESPN2.

Yeah, ESPN doesn’t give a crap about college hockey.  It was better when the regional Fox Sports had the playoffs.

I think we may need to accept the possibility that Brad Berry winning the championship his first year may have unleashed a jinx on him. The “offside” against BU, having to play a 5 overtime game against a fresher Duluth team after losing Senden the week before, having 2 of our best teams during Covid years, thus not having fans get to see how good they were, and having to postpone Nashville to this year and having to get a large group of newcomers to come together fast for that game, and then having the one player UND couldn’t afford to lose be out for most of the season, and most likely the rest of the year.  Is there anything I am missing?  Of course it didn’t help that we didn’t have Morrow to help fill in the hole that left is all on Berry.  We need to reverse the course of these mishaps, so let’s start this week!

• Upvote 1