SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ St. Cloud State -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, brianvf said:

You’d agree that Berry has had one good year?

Then I’d say you missed a couple seasons in there. 
What about the year when they were ranked #1 but the postseason got cancelled with COVID? Or what about last season where they also were #1 at the end before the 17OT heartbreaker? I guess those years don’t count. 

Don’t try talking sense with gfhockey. Winning the “natty” is the only thing that can make it a good year.

2 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

“Gotta come ready at the opening puck drop”, “have to be more disciplined”, blah, blah, blah.  Rinse and repeat next Friday. 

Maybe he should actually discipline his players. There is no excuse to have 9 nhl draft picks on the team and lose like This. 

20 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Gotta remember that the teams we play are elite and that they are working hard to win too

though frustrating at times

and every coach can improve 

Aren't we supposed to be elite as well?   At least I thought we were supposed to be as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Going to not overreact to this one. These games do happen where everything goes in. They’ve been playing with fire the last three weekends, have a feeling this will finally be the weekend they get burned. Can’t imagine them winning tomorrow, but thought the same thing the last two weekends and they pulled it off.

The lack of discipline is the really concerning thing. I don’t want to see Jandric for the rest of the calendar year. Do players just not fear Berry? 

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Going to not overreact to this one. These games do happen where everything goes in. They’ve been playing with fire the last three weekends, have a feeling this will finally be the weekend they get burned. Can’t imagine them winning tomorrow, but thought the same thing the last two weekends and they pulled it off.

The lack of discipline is the really concerning thing. I don’t want to see Jandric for the rest of the calendar year. Do players just not fear Berry? 

No. They clearly do not.