SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ St. Cloud State -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

I'm excited by this one. I thought Clown was the best team in the country other than us as the season ended last year and we've both started well. The Huskies have tremendous skill and I want to see how we match up.

I think we flip the Friday night woes narrative and take this one. Moore deserves a goal and I think he gets his first playing on big ice where he can motor.

4-3 UND

Costantini, Moore, Juddy, Sendo

UND turns the script and wins tonight 4-2. Think Gaber scores, along with Sanderson, Portz, and Senden with the empty net goal. Looking forward to this. Been to nearly every NCHC building for a UND game excluding WMU and beating SCSU in their building was the most fun experience, not including the U of M sweep.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I'm excited by this one. I thought Clown was the best team in the country other than us as the season ended last year and we've both started well. The Huskies have tremendous skill and I want to see how we match up.

I think we flip the Friday night woes narrative and take this one. Moore deserves a goal and I think he gets his first playing on big ice where he can motor.

4-3 UND

Costantini, Moore, Juddy, Sendo

Moore has been so IMPRESSIVE lately.  He isn't quite as nimble with the puck as Sanderson but lately he has been so good on the rush and moving the puck.  How bout trying him quarterbacking the 2nd unit power play?  I really love his game