SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ St. Cloud State -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Just now, siouxforce19 said:

Are you suggesting we add a 5th goalie at semester break? Or did I read this wrong? 

Blais once brought in a goalie at semester time.  Result was a National Championship.  I know that a scholarship is probably not available to get someone, but I don't care if they now have 10 goalies, the one's they have are not going to get it done for them.

Just now, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

Blais once brought in a goalie at semester time.  Result was a National Championship.  I know that a scholarship is probably not available to get someone, but I don't care if they now have 10 goalies, the one's they have are not going to get it done for them.

Berry is not bringing in another goalie. 

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Berry is not bringing in another goalie. 

I know the circumstances are different this year regarding scholarships available, but I'm telling you that what UND has is not up to the standards that we fans are accustomed to.

So don't anybody bitch about the goal tending when they exit early in the playoffs. 

I hope that I am wrong, but it's what I have seen so far.

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Blais brought in Josh Siembida at semester break.  He won a few games (including a great performance against UMN at Mariucci), but UND didn't win the National Title either year he was here.

Thank you for your correction to me.  My memory failed me there, but I did remember that he brought in a guy a semester time, and the guy did quite well.

On 12/4/2021 at 4:40 PM, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

He sure did, but I just don't remember that happening.  I didn't see the game.

I remember being at this game. I thought some of the DU fans were going to go after UND fans afterwards. They were pissed.