SiouxSports.com Forum

The Yotes

sioux24/7

Alright, yesterday sucked but to achieve this teams goals we must move on. Bring on the Yotes. They are a few plays away from being 5-0 and just thumped Indiana State on D-Days. Looks like they have 5 guys with 150+ rushing yards including their QB. This will be a battle for sure. Let’s have a great week of practice and go beat up Charlie the Coyote. I will be there with my USD in-laws. 

• Upvote 4

Yotes just beat Indiana St and previously lost to Missouri St.
We missed an opportunity yesterday and will be hungry.
We are in our sophmore year in this conference with the Dakota boys, and proving we belong from the get go.
SD will give us their best, they have grown a desire to avenge losses on missed opportunities in GF.
This game will be a battle, as we try to get in a winning rythum with the grind of the MVFC.

• Upvote 2

One could say this game is more important than the SU game (except for the rivalry part). The path to 8-3 and the playoffs leads through USD (and after that every game  one at a time).  There are no Morningside Colleges in the MVFC.  

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

NDSU fans are day to day with bruised egos

Our defense put bison defense to shame.  The missed holding at the goal line was huge.  Either a safety or the ball at the 1 ft. Line instead of a 4 yd gain.  Huge.

Our Dline is rock solid.

1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

Our defense put bison defense to shame.  The missed holding at the goal line was huge.  Either a safety or the ball at the 1 ft. Line instead of a 4 yd gain.  Huge.

Our Dline is rock solid.

Ummmm...our D looked very good, but so was there's and I can't jump to any "put Bison defense to shame" conclusions.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CMSioux said:

One could say this game is more important than the SU game (except for the rivalry part). The path to 8-3 and the playoffs leads through USD (and after that every game  one at a time).  There are no Morningside Colleges in the MVFC.  

western illinois

37 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

western illinois

Gotta defend the leathernecks a bit on this one, even in years when their record doesn’t show it they’ve been a tough out for even the best teams in the conference a lot of years. Missouri State even though they’ve had some good years is more of who I think of as the easier game a lot of years.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bison06 said:

Gotta defend the leathernecks a bit on this one, even in years when their record doesn’t show it they’ve been a tough out for even the best teams in the conference a lot of years. Missouri State even though they’ve had some good years is more of who I think of as the easier game a lot of years.

Idk man, their swag is off the charts.