SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ UND.....bout time.

Wilbur

13 minutes ago, Dustin said:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/7212668-UND-North-Dakota-State-football-game-is-sold-out-and-tickets-on-secondary-markets-are-growing-expensive

From Tom's article in the Herald: The 2 p.m. game at the Alerus Center will be televised on WDAY-TV.

Is this correct?  Or will it be on both Midco and WDAY?

UND's site shows that it will be broadcast on Midco but doesn't mention WDAY/WDAZ.
-I believe they (NDSU/KVLY) let Midco carry the game this spring, so it would make sense UND/Midco would reciprocate and allow NDSU/WDAY to carry it.
-I find it slightly amusing that Forum Communications omitted the Midco broadcast as a viewing option

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jdub27 said:

UND's site shows that it will be broadcast on Midco but doesn't mention WDAY/WDAZ.
-I believe they (NDSU/KVLY) let Midco carry the game this spring, so it would make sense UND/Midco would reciprocate and allow NDSU/WDAY to carry it.
-I find it slightly amusing that Forum Communications omitted the Midco broadcast as a viewing option

Shame on The Forum for promoting only the Bison broadcast of this game. It’s obviously clear which school they favor and I guess that means I will not spend a dime on a forum subscription…….

5 minutes ago, jojordan23 said:

1994, my first semester as a UND freshman.  UND went into the Fargo dome and thumped NDSU

I was at that game. I was in 7th grade and my friend’s older brother was a freshman at NDSU and got some tickets. We were sitting behind the end zone where UND blocked a kick to score a touchdown near the beginning of the game. 

15 hours ago, bison73 said:

Dont understand it either. UND kept harping that this was the state rivalry.  Its importance and the history. Now you have the game in GF and its a nothing burger????????

This probably isn't the time to be questioning people's priorities. It's one game, it's entertainment. Others have a life that includes job stress, kids, a PANDEMIC, dealing with deaths in their families, dealing with loss of relationships because of extreme political differences. You need to get your priorities in order. If this is more than a few hour release from the priorities of having a real life, then I feel sorry for you. 

• Upvote 2