SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake@UND 4pm Potato Bowl USA

F'n Hawks

12 minutes ago, Dustin said:

The Vaughan fumbles bother me. The Maag fumble bothers me only because Maag shouldn’t have played this game, getting him healed up for October 2. The Schuster interception doesn’t bother me. Someone remind me what 5th turnover was?  I think if we had just 1 turnover and had not left so many points on the field, fans would have said, “ok, they did the job we expected them to, now let’s beat the Bison.”

Any fumble bothers me.  

12 hours ago, Cratter said:

No gamechanging athletes on this team.

Only thing that might keep the NDSU game close is hopefully home field advantage.

We don’t have any 4.3 forty guys but we have a long list of outstanding athletes that have the ability to change the game. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Mainly outside LB And safety, D line is thin on big dudes 

Safety? With Canady working his way back, I wouldn’t call it thin. Canady, Galvin, KK, Coley, Fort. Seems to be as deep as it’s ever been in the D1 era. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AJS said:

Safety? With Canady working his way back, I wouldn’t call it thin. Canady, Galvin, KK, Coley, Fort. Seems to be as deep as it’s ever been in the D1 era. 

We’re not there at safety yet. Maybe Fort Canady and Coley can be the combo to get us there. Galvin is hit and miss and Kaupenen has been disappointing. Canady getting back to full speed will be huge. You saw on the return yesterday he’s still a couple steps slow.

40 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Glad that Bubba sat Otis if he missed a meeting.  Unacceptable.  Was hoping its not an academics thing.  

The green goggles fan in me is happy that he should be rested and healthy for the Bison game.  

Is this speculation or knowledge