SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Postseason Semi-UND vs. Denver part 7.

Wilbur

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Not much to say.  Win, and their season is over.  

Three wins, two losses, and an OT win at this point in time for UND vs. Denver.  

We will have to match Denver's desperation.  We are really going to have to play our A game because it is tough to finish a team's season.  It would be sweet to end Denver's season.

I thought that Denver was very disorganized the first period. They really didn't figure it out till the end of the second period. UND will want to jump on them early. Not impressed with Chrona this season at all. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ND_Texan said:

Predict UND wins 5-1. DU has some speedy forwards but their D men won't be able to contain our snipers and Chrona looks like a below average goalie.

Yeah, 24 is pretty decent. 

34556BCE-58D4-4C3D-9B9A-5473D58CAAE6.png

2E491A01-1E15-450F-AB8C-644DDAD71EC9.png

• Upvote 1

Was hoping Western would win to allow DU to play SCSU, potentially get another win and hopefully play UND in the FInal. That extra win would help bounce UNO and help DU's tourney chances.  Would rather have them represent the conference than UNO, but at this point, idc I just want the Green and White to just keep winning.

So no Mismash, JBD maybe, and DU not bringing in reinforcements.  Need to play with all kinds of pace to wear them down.  

Disappointing about Mismash.  I don't love the idea of him getting into game shape in the NCAA tournament. And that's if he can be back at all.  He was really rolling before the injury, hope he's able to be back and find that form. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Was hoping Western would win to allow DU to play SCSU, potentially get another win and hopefully play UND in the FInal. That extra win would help bounce UNO and help DU's tourney chances.  Would rather have them represent the conference than UNO, but at this point, idc I just want the Green and White to just keep winning.

If we don't hold the longest current streak of consecutive appearances, it's good to see that team not make it. Not sure who it would be if Denver doesn't make it this year, maybe Duluth?

1 hour ago, jk said:

So no Mismash, JBD maybe, and DU not bringing in reinforcements.  Need to play with all kinds of pace to wear them down.  

Disappointing about Mismash.  I don't love the idea of him getting into game shape in the NCAA tournament. And that's if he can be back at all.  He was really rolling before the injury, hope he's able to be back and find that form. 

Any speculation on his injury?  I watched the last game he played in (Feb 12 I believe) and don’t recall him getting hurt.  Maybe a slash to the wrist?

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Any speculation on his injury?  I watched the last game he played in (Feb 12 I believe) and don’t recall him getting hurt.  Maybe a slash to the wrist?

Upper-body injury. That’s the official word. That’s waist up. You can glean from that what you want. Sounds like a concussion. 

DB6A0385-8DC2-4B7C-B066-1C4E6490D25F.jpeg

9 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Slightly unrelated to how UND will do tonight but do y'all think I should bust out a new version of this sign tonight? I think all fans will enjoy it. Also please please please crush Denver. 

IMG_1235.JPG

I see no reason why we need to give them any attention. 

• Upvote 3