SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-WIU Predictions

UND Fan

• The Sicatoka changed the title to UND-WIU Predictions

I'm cautious after having seen past UND teams lay an egg on the road after strong performances in previous weeks. I was in Flagstaff to witness its late 2018 season collapse. Hoping this current version is different. 

UND 30, WIU 20

46 minutes ago, TBR said:

I'm cautious after having seen past UND teams lay an egg on the road after strong performances in previous weeks. I was in Flagstaff to witness its late 2018 season collapse. Hoping this current version is different. 

UND 30, WIU 20

I was there as well.  To this team is different.  OL and DL will dominate.  Shutdown their running game and left the Dan's pickoff a couple passes.

A rushing festival for our RB's.

38-10 Hawks.

3 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Any win on the road in the Valley is a good win.  As long as we come out with a W.  That being said, we should be able to run the ball at will and shut their offense down pretty good.  Expecting something like 38-14

Especially the first one as was the first home game. A loss here would sadly be sending us in a different direction.
Our recent history shows us that we can go into a funk on the road, need this first road game as a W to keep the confidence. 
A W here is Huge, in that putting some of that history to sleep.