SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 7/28/2022 at 3:42 PM, The Sicatoka said:

How long does UND's deal with Adidas run? 

Found it: 2024-25 (one season more than NHL)

https://fightinghawks.com/news/2017/11/20/211686435.aspx 

Something happened at DU with Adidas bc their deal abruptly ended and they’re now with New Balance. Although they kept wearing adidas with patches over the adidas logo. 

I wonder if adidas just isn’t doing a good job with hockey. 

1 minute ago, Langster019 said:

Something happened at DU with Adidas bc their deal abruptly ended and they’re now with New Balance. Although they kept wearing adidas with patches over the adidas logo. 

I wonder if adidas just isn’t doing a good job with hockey. 

supply chain issues. whoever has the most money gets their goods quicker.........tells you something if NB is doing a better job than adidas?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Welp, for those who kicked the tires but didn’t actually send me a direct message…

P.S.  You can still send me a message and we’ll chat about these and how you could possibly still get one.

C3761F09-FEE3-4B5A-8D83-395DB21A699C.jpeg

More than happy with my purchase!! Ill post mine and my USA one later

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Welp, for those who kicked the tires but didn’t actually send me a direct message…

P.S.  You can still send me a message and we’ll chat about these and how you could possibly still get one.

I got the white and the green, should have got all 3! The black looks great as well.

35 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I'll wear my green one next Saturday 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

You got a pic of the white one?

3 hours ago, Prison_Mike said:

I was able to pick up an authentic NODAK jersey at the Sioux Shop yesterday. They had about 10 available. Not sure if they had more inventory in the back. These do not appear to be on sale online though. 

55726B29-C919-4918-95BB-6AA2A3F5AD7E.jpeg

How’s the quality 

38 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

The quality seems pretty good. I sent it off to be customized so I don’t have it with me so I haven’t studied it closely. I like the fit of the Reebok’s used previously but that is just my personal preference. 

Nice. What are you going to have done to it? I would replace the shoulder patches 

20 hours ago, Prison_Mike said:

The quality seems pretty good. I sent it off to be customized so I don’t have it with me so I haven’t studied it closely. I like the fit of the Reebok’s used previously but that is just my personal preference. 

You send it off to EPS?

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Why spend 200+ dollars on an authentic on ice jersey only to replace the "logos" on the shoulder? That's just 

Yes I would agree that if I was going to buy a nodak jersey to change it, I'd buy the retail version not authentic...

But.... to each their own, the authentics do have a nice weight and feel when worn so.. hey smoke if ya gotten right..

The money's still going into the program.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Yes I would agree that if I was going to buy a nodak jersey to change it, I'd buy the retail version not authentic...

But.... to each their own, the authentics do have a nice weight and feel when worn so.. hey smoke if ya gotten right..

The money's still going into the program.

True!