SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

They do not have larger crest sizes for larger jerseys any more than they have larger number kits or different-sized lettering on nameplates.  

I gave this a good once-over and am 99% certain that this item is an “authentic” Koronis replica.

I have my doubts that it's a Koronis considering the K1 logo. Again, based on the K1 logo it's probably an older jersey than this.

20 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

I have my doubts that it's a Koronis considering the K1 logo. Again, based on the K1 logo it's probably an older jersey than this.

I should have said K1, not Koronis.  My post has been edited.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202723674662

Is it legit? Seriously interested but I need a second opinion

Edit: the k1 logo on the Jersey is an old one. Most of that style of Jersey for sale are from later, but k1 used that logo at least up until 2004

It is a 100% legit replica jersey made by K1. Nothing wrong with it and for 100 bucks, its not a bad deal

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, und1995 said:

https://www.undjerseys.com/

Anyone seen this website before?

Very sketchy, photos are of chinese counterfeits, the main page stole the pics fron the sioux shop site.

Cant see that page being active long.

Registrant Name: ShaKwita Herron 
Registrant Organization: 
Registrant Street: 10930 E 76th St 
Registrant City: Aurora 
Registrant State/Province: Colorado 
Registrant Postal Code: 80015 
Registrant Country: US 
Registrant Phone: +86.13274546920 

1 minute ago, R_Schneider_4 said:

I don’t know how many times I’ve reported the China jerseys on eBay. Doesn’t seem that they ever take them down. 

If ebay had to remove every item that is counterfeit.....

Ebay and Herbergers would have equal sales.

8 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

We didn't have the new interlocking ND with Sioux on it until after Oshie left, did we? 

The Sioux Shop and Reebok Authentics at REA were putting former players' names and numbers on current jerseys throughout the Reebok-Brien era (presumably passing some $$$ along to the NHLPA with each one sold).  So there are a lot of legit Oshie Reeboks even though he never actually wore one.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

The Sioux Shop and Reebok Authentics at REA were putting former players' names and numbers on current jerseys throughout the Reebok-Brien era (presumably passing some $$$ along to the NHLPA with each one sold).  So there are a lot of legit Oshie Reeboks even though he never actually wore one.

Well yes, anybody could have anybodys name put basically on any jersey....obviously. 

the kids call it a "jersey foul" when a jersey is customized with someone who didnt actaully wear that style. i.e. A reebok customized with Toews... or Hrkac ...or Gretsky.... 

The jerseys mentioned above are in fact counterfeit chinese jerseys. Which the Authentics place at the REA will NOT customize, so I was told. (And they shouldnt)

The legitimacy of the underlying sweater was in question. In authentic or authentic retail jerseys its not a huge issue if its a Toews or whoever. Its the fact that its a fake.

Now if we're talking game used then yes those things are obviously dead giveaways.