SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

17 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Just so its clear for everyone following along (and I know you are aware which is the point you're pounding home): They were reproduced without the a license. Learfield had been cracking down pretty hard on that recently as allowing it can start hurting UND's standing to continue to hold the trademark (which is part of the settlement agreement), particularly a mark that they are using in limited amounts. 

illegal-z1u4ch.jpg

18 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Son, I know WAY more than you want me too.

Can you answer that question for us?

#curiosity 

...... thats ok, take the time to look it up. #tiktok.

Quick way to end him selling it is to contact learfield and give them his information. There’s another guy on one of those groups that is continually making illegal Sioux license plate covers. $&@t like that pisses me off

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 5:52 PM, siouxstudent said:

You must be fun to hang out with. Dont ever bring up my name again. You have no clue what you are talking about, and are lacking knowledge yourself crazy man.

Point of order: 

No one here knew to associate this posting handle with that name before your post.
Before you outed yourself that name was just another name on Facebook (that anyone could've seen there). 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Just so its clear for everyone following along ... : They were reproduced without the a license.

If that is the case ... 

6 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Quick way to end him selling it is to contact learfield and give them his information.

Undeniably. 

Hey, y’all. I know there are some frustrations going around with some questionable acts by another member of this forum. However, let’s remember what is really important here...

...selling me your game worn Sioux jerseys...

Let us not forget this... :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

the b in reebok is the easiest tell inbthe industry.

Wonky stem on the b = counterfeit.

20190609_120449.jpg

Willing to bet that all the "patches" are embroidered and not tackle twill.   Second easiest tell.

12 minutes ago, und1995 said:

What would this be worth? It’s being advertised as a starter jersey. 

I think @MafiaMan is correct with a Starter.  The tag is the right color based on the photos I have seen. Starter made legit replicas and decent quality in my opinion. There are a couple on e-bay now listed at $350.  Seems a little high considering the last one that actually sold on E-bay went for $165. Several listings didn't sell in the $200-225 range.

2 hours ago, Fader said:

I think @MafiaMan is correct with a Starter.  The tag is the right color based on the photos I have seen. Starter made legit replicas and decent quality in my opinion. There are a couple on e-bay now listed at $350.  Seems a little high considering the last one that actually sold on E-bay went for $165. Several listings didn't sell in the $200-225 range.

I said possibly Koronis, but I believe you have hit the nail on the head with Starter.  If you moved the decimal place over one spot to the left, I may be interested.  For $350., no thanks.  

Looks like a common "Starter" retail jersey. 

Just makensure it has the Starter or Koronis label, have seen a few knockoffs show up as well but that appears athentically retail replica.

$50-100 probably a fair price, quite a few of they about, but if its something someone really wants, a bit higher isnt unreasonable.     

$250-350 is unreasonable IMHO.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I have this old UND Fighting Sioux jersey I bought at the SiouxShop back in I believe 2004-2005. Curious if anyone has an opinion how much this might be worth. I'm pretty sure it's considered a replica.

IMG_20190618_062647.jpg

4 hours ago, undpurp said:

Christ is that horrible looking! There is just no pop or sizzle to this sweater. #fugly

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, undpurp said:

I really find it unfortunate the the REA and the hockey program has adopted the "North Dakota" script as their defacto "logo".  I don't care how much you may hate the Fighting Hawks logo, buut having that logo on the front of the jersey would be waaaaaaaaay better than this!!!  Yikes, this is bad.

• Like 1