SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Strange is knowing so little, defending the astounding  lack of knowledge threatening with pm messages.

A hint pal, This is not the hill to die on.  You do not know what your talking about. Seek out advice, listen and learn, you've got a lot to learn.

Tred litely on the trinkets and you'll be fine, but when people think they're getting scammed they're going to make a stink. The game you're playing is not one where visibility is desired.

Thats not an argument its just helpful feedback. and YES everything that was posted about you IS verifiably correct.

Those are facts.

And dont EVER pm me again!

You must be fun to hang out with. Dont ever bring up my name again. You have no clue what you are talking about, and are lacking knowledge yourself crazy man.

What is this lack of knowledge bud?

You were called out for hawking a counterfeit chinese Sioux jersey. Said you "didnt know"... strange for someone so knowledgable about Sioux stuff to not be able to recognize the absurdly aweful chinese fakes... thats straaaaange... as you say.

We all know what they go for online and what the posted price was. You admit you "realized" it was a illegal counterfeit and took it down after some time,( which just happened to coincide with being called out on it.) 

What knowledge is it that I, we, all, need to gleem from you? What area here are you going to enlighten us on?

Other members responded with additional stories of their own. Seems like those have also been verified. 

What do we need to know?....or rather what would you like us to keep others not knowing? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

You must be fun to hang out with. Dont ever bring up my name again. You have no clue what you are talking about, and are lacking knowledge yourself crazy man.

You're disgracing the logo and tradition that we all love so, by ripping people off with fake product. It doesn't get much deeper than that. Among everybody that even seldom posts on these forums, I can confidently tell you that most every different variation of the jersey worn by the team at whatever point throughout history is owned by many, hence why this topic exists. People want to own genuine Sioux apparel and memorabilia, and when production channels become limited and lesser, we go to greater lengths to acquire. You try to establish credibility elsewhere to undermine the intelligence of not only those you're marketing to, but others who care much more deeply than you with MANY years of expertise and the ability to call out authentic vs fake. Save yourself, along with those here and your [unfortunately] misled customer base, the trouble, grief and embarrassment. In my relatively short time on this earth I've learned the greatest weakness is covering weakness up. It's always nice to make a quick buck, sure, but we refuse to do business with somebody clearly lacking integrity. Nobody's going to stop you, but we would suggest (and respect) that you approach in the future with a hell of a lot more honesty than you have in the past.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

You're disgracing the logo and tradition that we all love so, by ripping people off with fake product. It doesn't get much deeper than that. Among everybody that even seldom posts on these forums, I can confidently tell you that most every different variation of the jersey worn by the team at whatever point throughout history is owned by many, hence why this topic exists. People want to own genuine Sioux apparel and memorabilia, and when production channels become limited and lesser, we go to greater lengths to acquire. You try to establish credibility elsewhere to undermine the intelligence of not only those you're marketing to, but others who care much more deeply than you with MANY years of expertise and the ability to call out authentic vs fake. Save yourself, along with those here and your [unfortunately] misled customer base, the trouble, grief and embarrassment. In my relatively short time on this earth I've learned the greatest weakness is covering weakness up. It's always nice to make a quick buck, sure, but we refuse to do business with somebody clearly lacking integrity. Nobody's going to stop you, but we would suggest (and respect) that you approach in the future with a hell of a lot more honesty than you have in the past.

OMG Again I am NOT ripping people OFF. The one China I posted I didnt know was a China and took it down immediately. I hate fake jerseys and dont want anything to do with them!!!!!!!!! Why is that so hard to understand.

I Dont want to OWN, BUY, Sell, or even here of existence of a fake Sioux Jersey. I dont know where this started but it needs to end here. I am 10000% against fake china crap jerseys. This is ridiculous and if I made a mistake posting one for someone once maybe even twice and didnt know it and offended someone I am truly sorry and it wont happen again. I own 8 of my own jerseys since 1986 when I started going to games. I have the blackhawk logo, the geo, a game worn Sioux. Seriously I dont know who started this by mistake or was misinformed but its really starting to annoy me now. I know there was some crazy kid that thought I was buying and reselling a bunch of jerseys from the sioux shop or something which was a HUGE LIE and now this. I dont know what is going on but lets end this now for gods sake.

2 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

I know there was some crazy kid that thought I was buying and reselling a bunch of jerseys from the sioux shop or something which was a HUGE LIE and now this. I dont know what is going on but lets end this now for gods sake.

Verified as false.

This was purchased for what $35-40 at the sioux shop. Still a full rack of these available. Below is a pic of SOME on sioux shop website, many more styles available in store.

This a picture of your post trying to sell it for $120, seems scammy and scuzzy to me.

Just stop. 

20190604_113726.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-115206_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me that the game-worn Gemini jersey from the final season as "Fighting Sioux" would be slightly more valuable than the Nike and Adidas jerseys the team has worn since then. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me that the game-worn Gemini jersey from the final season as "Fighting Sioux" would be slightly more valuable than the Nike and Adidas jerseys the team has worn since then. 

I decided I didnt want it....It cost me $55 with shipping. I ultimately sold it to a guy here in fargo for $45. Guess someone got butthurt i listed it so high, my bad and I sincerely apologize for that price. Again i bought ONE jersey just for the hell of it. GOt it and it didnt fit in my collection. Ended up losing $10 on it. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! and flattering that people are so concerned with my every move. This site is getting to be tooooo much for me. Its not fun anymore its just people whining and bitching like little kids. Go cyber bully someone else and run them from the room like you just did me. Im freakin out of here, goodbye!

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Verified as false.

This was purchased for what $35-40 at the sioux shop. Still a full rack of these available. Below is a pic of SOME on sioux shop website, many more styles available in store.

This a picture of your post trying to sell it for $120, seems scammy and scuzzy to me.

Just stop. 

20190604_113726.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-115206_Chrome.jpg

I appreciate your concern and obsession with me but can you kindly leave me alone and GTFO of the facebook group. We dont want your kind in it. Thanks bye

1 minute ago, siouxstudent said:

I decided I didnt want it....It cost me $55 with shipping. I ultimately sold it to a guy here in fargo for $45. Guess someone got butthurt i listed it so high, my bad and I sincerely apologize for that price. Again i bought ONE jersey just for the hell of it. GOt it and it didnt fit in my collection. Ended up losing $10 on it. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! and flattering that people are so concerned with my every move. This site is getting to be tooooo much for me. Its not fun anymore its just people whining and bitching like little kids. Go cyber bully someone else and run them from the room like you just did me. Im freakin out of here, goodbye!

Holding somebody accountable is much different than cyber-bullying.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

For what an illegal listing of a jersey. I told you I sold it to a guy for $45. Do you want his name and Phone#???? I will give it to you right now.

Not sure anybody said your activity was "illegal" at all, because it's not. It is deceptive and dishonest, and we're holding you accountable to that so people aren't misled going forward. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

Not sure anybody said your activity was "illegal" at all, because it's not. It is deceptive and dishonest, and we're holding you accountable to that so people aren't misled going forward. 

I changed the price as I realized that was way too high, OOKK. And AGAIN sold it to a guy for FORTY FIVE dollars since yall are keeping record. Let me know if he should call you. Is that ok with you or was it still too high? Appreciate the infatuation but its getting really old. Please confirm what I did for $45 is ok so we can close this account out. 10-4

49 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

There are many of football available still, not all on website, many of the ones available have the Sioux logo. Some Geminis have had the Logo ripped off, but they are still available.

He knows EXACTLY what he's been doing.

He tells a story and then backtracks every time he's been called on it. Then claims it's all lies...or mistakes....or misunderstandings, but nobody else knows what they are talking about....until evidence shows up.   Then claims to be a victim.  Claims he's being slandered, bullied, and doxed.

No son, you're not.

The counterfeit crap was pointed out, the scammy postings for sale where pointed out, the threatening PMs he sent where not appreciated, and then in the end he outed HIMSELF on the board here as to a connection between the username and the name he has on FB.

A FB group that he formed, and admins, FOR this purpose, after dealings got shady and called out on another FB group.

He's not being bullied, just called out.  As many of his recent customers are finding out with his logo printed YETI cups....BUYER BEWARE.

He buries and deletes the negative posts on his group, so people can't be warned.

The more word that gets out about this guy the better for ALL UND fans.

Really I look at like this:

The cost of a legitimate Crafters license to produce SIOUX logoed merch is expensive.  Crap like this devalues that license to those that are abiding by the rules. 

BTW, How much was the cost for that crafters license to produce the SIOUX logoed merch?  You of course DID purchase said license correct? I'm not sure on final cost so I figured I'd ask an expert?

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

There are many of football available still, not all on website, many of the ones available have the Sioux logo. Some Geminis have had the Logo ripped off, but they are still available.

He knows EXACTLY what he's been doing.

He tells a story and then backtracks every time he's been called on it. Then claims it's all lies...or mistakes....or misunderstandings, but nobody else knows what they are talking about....until evidence shows up.   Then claims to be a victim.  Claims he's being slandered, bullied, and doxed.

No son, you're not.

The counterfeit crap was pointed out, the scammy postings for sale where pointed out, the threatening PMs he sent where not appreciated, and then in the end he outed HIMSELF on the board here as to a connection between the username and the name he has on FB.

A FB group that he formed, and admins, FOR this purpose, after dealings got shady and called out on another FB group.

He's not being bullied, just called out.  As many of his recent customers are finding out with his logo printed YETI cups....BUYER BEWARE.

He buries and deletes the negative posts on his group, so people can't be warned.

The more word that gets out about this guy the better for ALL UND fans.

Really I look at like this:

The cost of a legitimate Crafters license to produce SIOUX logoed merch is expensive.  Crap like this devalues that license to those that are abiding by the rules. 

You sir are legit BAT !@#$ CRAZY o.m.g

2 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

You sir are legit BAT !@#$ CRAZY o.m.g

Again,

How much was the cost for that crafters license to produce the SIOUX logoed merch?  You of course DID purchase said license correct? I'm not sure on final cost so I figured I'd ask an expert?

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

Again,

How much was the cost for that crafters license to produce the SIOUX logoed merch?  You of course DID purchase said license correct? I'm not sure on final cost so I figured I'd ask an expert?

The Obsession is Real folks....You literally no zero about me. Move along troll move along....Oh I just sold an old PS4 game for $19 is that ok with you or was it priced too high? GTFO

16 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

The Obsession is Real folks....You literally no zero about me. Move along troll move along....Oh I just sold an old PS4 game for $19 is that ok with you or was it priced too high? GTFO

Son, I know WAY more than you want me too.

Can you answer that question for us?

#curiosity 

...... thats ok, take the time to look it up. #tiktok.

Just now, Prison_Mike said:

Somebody pitch a tent over this circus.

Im so sick of getting harrased on here, im done with this place for good. Thanks again everyone for all the great info over the years. I literally cannot take it anymore from a few people on this board. Borderline ....I better not even say. Well you got what you wanted Im leaving. Thanks again to the actual nice folks I have met over the years in here. Goodbye

1 hour ago, siouxstudent said:

I was actually defending you on that particular jersey.  $120 for a game-worn final-season Gemini Sioux football jersey doesn't sound unreasonable to me compared to the generic Nike and Adidas jerseys worn in the following seasons.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I was actually defending you on that particular jersey.  $120 for a game-worn final-season Gemini Sioux football jersey doesn't sound unreasonable to me compared to the generic Nike and Adidas jerseys worn in the following seasons.  

I know, THe post wasnt made for you sorry I quoted it. Im done now.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Just so its clear for everyone following along (and I know you are aware which is the point you're pounding home): They were reproduced without the a license. Learfield had been cracking down pretty hard on that recently as allowing it can start hurting UND's standing to continue to hold the trademark (which is part of the settlement agreement), particularly a mark that they are using in limited amounts. 

• Like 2