SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I noticed on siouxshop.com that the authentic and replica jerseys have been drastically discounted.  http://siouxshop.com/store/category/1/1/Jerseys/

My guess is they are attempting to sell as many as they can before the new Adidas jerseys get released, likely this summer.  Almost forgot that was happening next year!!

I just bought an NHL authentic Adidas jersey online a few weeks ago and was not impressed. 

Question for the Jersey experts out there.

What years did the Reebok Brien logo jersey have the black WCHA patch on the back hem?  With Trupp, this is probably 2010-11.  Same patch placement in 2011-2012?

Trying to decide on customizing a white authentic.

mac1.thumb.jpg.533948129bd35dbf281e1671e62dbf8d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

another question for the trusty jersey experts out there. The Sioux Shop is having a sale for the current CCM and Reebok jerseys they have in stock. This was my first authentic model ordered - CCM version. I got size 52. It feels little big in torso, but close. the sleeves, however, are huge. Is this just a difference with the authentic jerseys? (seeing as they are designed to fit over pads.)

Does anyone know if CCM sold the UND jerseys smaller than size 52? I'm not sure if the Sioux Shop had them before or not, but they don't have any currently on their site. 

Debating if I should return this authentic and get a replica or what. If a 48 doesn't exist, then the authentic probably isn't my style. I'm very unlikely to wear the 52 without pads under it (would wear to play open hockey). 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, joelax said:

another question for the trusty jersey experts out there. The Sioux Shop is having a sale for the current CCM and Reebok jerseys they have in stock. This was my first authentic model ordered - CCM version. I got size 52. It feels little big in torso, but close. the sleeves, however, are huge. Is this just a difference with the authentic jerseys? (seeing as they are designed to fit over pads.)

Does anyone know if CCM sold the UND jerseys smaller than size 52? I'm not sure if the Sioux Shop had them before or not, but they don't have any currently on their site. 

Debating if I should return this authentic and get a replica or what. If a 48 doesn't exist, then the authentic probably isn't my style. I'm very unlikely to wear the 52 without pads under it (would wear to play open hockey). 

CCM probably did/does make a 48. However, the siouxshop knows what sizes sell and what ones don't sell so they didn't order any of those in that particular size.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, Fader said:

Question for the Jersey experts out there.

What years did the Reebok Brien logo jersey have the black WCHA patch on the back hem?  With Trupp, this is probably 2010-11.  Same patch placement in 2011-2012?

Trying to decide on customizing a white authentic.

I know it was on the 2011-2012 jerseys (the last year of the Sioux jerseys).  I bought one that fall and it has the WCHA on the back.  Not sure if it was on there prior to that year.

That’s how I’ve found authentic to fit. And comparing the two, prefer it myself. I wouldn’t recommend going for a replica. They’re thin and the “patches” aren’t well done and nothing is sewn on. I think you’re better to keep and learn to love it. They’re great. 

.I'm very unlikely to wear the 52 without pads under it (would wear to play open hockey). 

If u want a jersey for pickup hockey a replica may end up being not quite as warm and much lighter. 

The authentics are constructed for durability of the pro game and not so much awesome for shinny.

Plus even at the deep discounts, thats a helk of a lot for a pick up hockey sweater.

Buyer beware...

I hate seeing these being sold on the facebook pages without acknowledging the fact its a chinese counterfeit. That anyone can still get. For $35 to $40 bucks. 

Keys to watch for:

The wonky b in reebok patch. Dead giveaway all the time.

The aweful logo and sioux wordmark production20190516_025443.thumb.jpg.da2db913097effcdb96595389edd28b7.jpg.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Buyer beware...

I hate seeing these being sold on the facebook pages without acknowledging the fact its a chinese counterfeit. That anyone can still get. For $35 to $40 bucks. 

Keys to watch for:

The wonky b in reebok patch. Dead giveaway all the time.

The aweful logo and sioux wordmark production

Were you able to comment on the posting?

On 5/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, UNDBIZ said:

Were you able to comment on the posting?

No the only comments seem to from him, who also admins the page.

Again. he's trying to scam people for over $100 by comparing it to a $250 authentic. Pathetic. He knows what he's doing. 

Edited by jimdahl
Personally identifying details removed

On 5/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

Again. he's trying to scam people for over $100 by comparing it to a $250 authentic. Pathetic. He knows what he's doing. 

He's the same guy who got booted out of a different FB Sioux group for scamming people.  He bought some gameworn FB jerseys and has been trying to sell them for double the price (although the Siouxshop still has them for much less).  Then he bought a jersey on ebay and posted it on FB the same day for double the price.  Someone called him out on it and he get all defensive.  Ultimately he started his own group where he now sells his Sioux stuff at large markups.

Edited by jimdahl
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if I’m in the right spot, but any putting together an old throwback Sioux hockey jersey. It is the white dazzle Nike and I need a Siouxcrest and head.  Does anyone know where I could get one. I think they are about 8 inches so. Any help would be appreciated. It’s going to be a dandy  I have posted an example 

67DAEABC-6E2A-4BFC-BE32-13AB17AAAC6F.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 7:22 PM, BrandonH61 said:

He's the same guy who got booted out of a different FB Sioux group for scamming people.  He bought some gameworn FB jerseys and has been trying to sell them for double the price (although the Siouxshop still has them for much less).  Then he bought a jersey on ebay and posted it on FB the same day for double the price.  Someone called him out on it and he get all defensive.  Ultimately he started his own group where he now sells his Sioux stuff at large markups.

OMG I had ONE jersey that I didnt want and sold it for less than I bought ultimately after shipping. whats wrong with you people lol. ONE JERSEY...$5  and the reebok was actually a buddies and I took it down after realizing it was a China. Id never own or sell a China jersey. Sorry but you guys are all wrong here....PM me if you have something legitimate to say. THis is comical

On 5/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

LMFAOOOOOOO you guys need to not only get a life but stop posting fake news. I had this jersey listed for a buddy for $125 and after found out it was a China I removed it. What.In.The.Actual. F?????  Also that whole selling Sioux FB jerseys for double???? WHAAAT I bought 1 jersey lmaoo. Who makes this sh*t up seriously? Someone out there is SIOUXPER obsessed with me, its actually kind of scary! I seriously cannot believe what I am reading right now.

Edited by jimdahl

9 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

LMFAOOOOOOO you guys need to not only get a life but stop posting fake news. I had this jersey listed for a buddy for $125 and after found out it was a China I removed it. What.In.The.Actual. F?????  Also that whole selling Sioux FB jerseys for double???? WHAAAT I bought 1 jersey lmaoo. Who makes this sh*t up seriously? Someone out there is SIOUXPER obsessed with me, its actually kind of scary! I seriously cannot believe what I am reading right now.

And unlike the gulible folks who gooble up your latest counterfeit trinkets on fb, the people you're talking about above are actually experts in what they speak, literally the folks who wrote (writing) the book on Sioux jerseys. 

It would behoove you save your time defending the deplorable actions and  try to learn a few things.  

And stop scamming counterfeit crap.

The threatening PMs dont make you look much better.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

And unlike the gulible folks who gooble up your latest counterfeit trinkets on fb, the people you're talking about above are actually experts in what they speak, literally the folks who wrote (writing) the book on Sioux jerseys. 

It would behoove you save your time defending the deplorable actions and  try to learn a few things.  

And stop scamming counterfeit crap.

The threatening PMs dont make you look much better.

What THe F lol wow. some people are straaaange on here.

15 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

What THe F lol wow. some people are straaaange on here.

Strange is knowing so little, defending the astounding  lack of knowledge threatening with pm messages.

A hint pal, This is not the hill to die on.  You do not know what your talking about. Seek out advice, listen and learn, you've got a lot to learn.

Tred litely on the trinkets and you'll be fine, but when people think they're getting scammed they're going to make a stink. The game you're playing is not one where visibility is desired.

Thats not an argument its just helpful feedback. and YES everything that was posted about you IS verifiably correct.

Those are facts.

And dont EVER pm me again!

• Upvote 2