SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Other than the collar and Adidas logo, what changed? 

The black unis are different.  They don't have a different color on the shoulders (In other words, it is all black).  I think the black unis are the best of the bunch. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, southpaw said:

I like that they change the color of the ND on the patches.

I've always thought it would look cool if the bird was in the negative space.

Yes, the patch color accenting (different from jersey base) makes it pop better. 

I was told the hawk in the logo will always be white, no matter the presentation (black or green) of the ND behind it. 

6 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

It would be nice if college hockey or the NCHC adopted the NHL’s colored jerseys being worn at home and whites on the road. I remember there being a short stretch of trying that out. Not sure why it didn’t continue. 

Omaha went on a losing streak and complained ;)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

It would be nice if college hockey or the NCHC adopted the NHL’s colored jerseys being worn at home and whites on the road. I remember there being a short stretch of trying that out. Not sure why it didn’t continue. 

Agree. Would much rather see them sport Green at home. 

49 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

43 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Omaha went on a losing streak and complained ;)

And that losing streak happened in their black jerseys, also think the white jerseys weren’t doing that good on the road either.

14 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

2019-07-22.thumb.png.4b1f1ef829c007aa5dd4fb2de1068cf2.png

Took a screenshot, does this help?

Green jerseys stripes are a bit too busy for me, otherwise these are all slight upgrades from last year.... now to get rid of the dumb numbers on the front....I guess we all can't have cake and eat it too

1 hour ago, sethhag said:

Green jerseys stripes are a bit too busy for me, otherwise these are all slight upgrades from last year.... now to get rid of the dumb numbers on the front....I guess we all can't have cake and eat it too

It's more fun to complain about the cake, than eating it anyway.

2 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

I wish the NHL would go back to white at home. Nothing better than seeing the road team’s colors and knowing who’s in town. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sethhag said:

Dare I suggest it, but what about replacing the front numbers with the logo, albeit an obviously smaller one with the North Dakota script still surrounding it. 

Too soon?  Bad idea overall?

8 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Dare I suggest it, but what about replacing the front numbers with the logo, albeit an obviously smaller one with the North Dakota script still surrounding it. 

Too soon?  Bad idea overall?

From 1994 - 2001 the jerseys had the geometric logo with "Sioux" above the logo.  From 2001 - 2013 the jerseys had the Brien logo with "Sioux" above the logo.  A new jersey with the Hawk logo and "Hawks" above the logo would follow the tradition of previous jerseys.  I get it, many don't like the logo.  But I still think it would be a better jersey than the current ones.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1