SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

On 11/28/2021 at 7:29 AM, Kab said:

3681 at SDSU and 3591 at SD for the games 

would we draw that many on thanksgiving weekend 

This is why SDSU is not moving up to the FBS, no desire in that fan base…… Honestly sad for a playoff team during the most important time of the season.

most years I don’t desire to watch Sioux hockey until the games that truly matter like the playoff games because there is one thing that matters…… championships, regular season record means nothing to be if we are playing good hockey at the time of making the tournament.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:47 PM, The Sicatoka said:

That has to kill the “N Dakta St” fans. 

(That’s how ESPN+ lists them. ;)  )

I think it did kill like 10 years ago. After awhile...meh. I accepted many moons ago that this is just how it goes. Lmao.

8 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Montana scores 57 points with only 13 first downs. Trying to make sense of that.

Great special teams plays by Montana and special teams blunders by EWU. Plus EWU turnovers. Lot of Montana points were scored on very short fields. Don't need many 1st downs when you take over possession on your opponent's 30.

2 hours ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Kinnesaw St up 14 on ETSU with under 2 minutes left. 

ETSU scored TD, got onside kick, scored TD and got 2 pt conversion to take 32-31 lead with :35 left.

This would be a bad loss

SHSU/UIW was another game that had a great ending. UIW came up 1 yard short of tying the game on their final play.

The 2 v 7 game: Does NDSU hang 50 on ETSU is my only question. (I'm leaning: yes.) 

I see SDSU rolling Villanova (even with having to go coast to coast in a week). 

Montana State @ SHSU and Montana @ JMU should be wars. 

3 hours ago, Kab said:

SDSU cooled off the 2nd half

i see 12,500 at ndsu game

come playoffs are people footballed out or weather and travel distance and gas prices all a factor 

Guessing the threat of a winter weather issue affected Bison game as did the lack of opponent.

47 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The gophers flipped a big ole lineman from Wisconsin from the bison 

I can see why a Wisconsin player would rather play in the twin cities - over and above the fbs thing

nothing is done till it is done done and then not all the time

If past history is any indicator, the kid was told "you probably didn't have what it takes to be a Bison anyway".  

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The gophers flipped a big ole lineman from Wisconsin from the bison 

I can see why a Wisconsin player would rather play in the twin cities - over and above the fbs thing

nothing is done till it is done done and then not all the time

Fleck also flipped a LB(?) that was going to the Bunnies.