UNDBIZ

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

#2 SDSU loses to #8 SIU 42-41 in OT
#3 JMU loses to #11 Villanova 28-27
#7 UC Davis loses to Idaho St 27-17
#9 Delaware loses to #18 Rhode Island 22-15

Huge opportunity lost today. 

44 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I think SIU is in the drivers seat. They don’t play NDSU this year and will be favored by double digits in every game left on the schedule.

Hadn’t considered them, but you make a Good case. 

51 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I think SIU is in the drivers seat. They don’t play NDSU this year and will be favored by double digits in every game left on the schedule.

But they play UND next …

upset?

probably, this is type of game Bubba wins when all the pressure is off now with 0-2 start 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

seriously?  patterson is a healthy pull/scratch???? for cam miller!!!!!!!! holy crap

Turns out offenses work better when the playbook expands beyond QB scramble, long lob deep and RB up the middle. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

19 points vs a team that gave up 26 and 42 in their previous two home games. Yah man big difference. 

Unless those points were given up to a Quincy Patterson run offense your comparison is irrelevant. NDSU’s offense is head and shoulders better with Miller running it. He’s raw and needs more experience, but ndsu is a much more dangerous team with Miller running the show.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Unless those points were given up to a Quincy Patterson run offense your comparison is irrelevant. NDSU’s offense is head and shoulders better with Miller running it. He’s raw and needs more experience, but ndsu is a much more dangerous team with Miller running the show.

Serious question though. Does Cole take over next year? I agree that ndsu offense looks better with Miller running it, I just don't feel like his ceiling is high enough for the caliber of team ndsu wants to be.

1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:

Serious question though. Does Cole take over next year? I agree that ndsu offense looks better with Miller running it, I just don't feel like his ceiling is high enough for the caliber of team ndsu wants to be.

Screw ndsu and the “team they want to be”. Their heads are so big down in Fargo, they can’t walk straight. 

UND needs to get their sh*t together and beat those punks. For 2021, looking like a long shot, as likely UND won’t make playoffs. But 2022…

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Screw ndsu and the “team they want to be”. Their heads are so big down in Fargo, they can’t walk straight. 

UND needs to get their sh*t together and beat those punks. For 2021, looking like a long shot, as likely UND won’t make playoffs. But 2022…

Relax, Karen. Was just asking a question.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Hard to say with what we’ve seen from Cole so far. As any football fan knows, the QB sitting on the bench is always the best player on the team when things aren’t going great. He certainly looks the part and has looked good in the limited opportunities he’s gotten. I think people also need to remember this was(without looking it up) Cam Miller’s 10th start maybe, some of NDSU’s all time greats didn’t look good their true freshman year or had the luxury of sitting and learning for much longer than Cam has. He’s been thrown into the fire so I’m giving him time to develop before I say he isn’t the guy moving forward.

• Upvote 2