SiouxSports.com Forum

GF area businesses LEAST likely to survive COVID-19

NoiseInsideMyHead

Give us your best guess as to the businesses who are unlikely to ever re-open their doors or, if they do, it will be short-lived.  

Is this the perfect time for small businesses to fold?  What about underperforming locations for regional/national chains?  New businesses?  Established players?

(Insider information is 100% welcome.)

17 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Give us your best guess as to the businesses who are unlikely to ever re-open their doors or, if they do, it will be short-lived.  

Is this the perfect time for small businesses to fold?  What about underperforming locations for regional/national chains?  New businesses?  Established players?

(Insider information is 100% welcome.)

With it's issues prior to corona I'd say Spicy Pie

This may be an opportunity for someone to take over a shaky business

i wonder if the new look of a restaurant will take into account the social distancing and not cram everyone in tight spots   

4 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

Really? This thread is like, which one of my friends will die first? Sick.

I don't think this thread is bad in particular. Grand Forks (my hometown) and Fargo have too many restaurants in general.

In Brandon Bochenski, I hope to trust him to jump start Grand Forks. It needs it, big time! 

22 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

I don't think this thread is bad in particular. Grand Forks (my hometown) and Fargo have too many restaurants in general.

That might be the worst take in the history of bad takes.  All pro-Fighting Hawks name/logo people may breathe a little easier now.  Grand Forks has a new public enemy no. 1.

Seriously, though, you must live a very sheltered existence.  The food scene in GF is absolutely, and unforgiveably, pathetic.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

That might be the worst take in the history of bad takes.  All pro-Fighting Hawks name/logo people may breathe a little easier now.  Grand Forks has a new public enemy no. 1.

Seriously, though, you must live a very sheltered existence.  The food scene in GF is absolutely, and unforgiveably, pathetic.

I agree 100% and don't disagree. Grand Forks doesn't have anything special when it comes to the food scene. In addition, I still think they have too many restaurants and nothing truly unique. Relax.

When I am in GF, I go to Blue Moose, and that is in EGF, MN so....