SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If numbers were close, Trump was gonna claim victory before the blue wave of mail-in ballots came in; then do everything to discredit the mail-in vote.  Everybody knew this was his game-plan. It should be no surprise.  It’s still messed up to see it occurring in real time though. 

Tell me more about this “blue wave” rolling in.  I was told by our beloved friends in the media that the House was likely be 435-0 in favor of Democrats, the Senate would turn blue, and Biden was going to win the Presidential election in a landslide...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Tell me more about this “blue wave” rolling in.  I was told by our beloved friends in the media that the House was likely be 435-0 in favor of Democrats, the Senate would turn blue, and Biden was going to win the Presidential election in a landslide...

If no blue wave existed, Trump wouldn't be attempting to sue everything in sight; nor would he have claimed victory early.  The timing/composition of incoming ballots were as expected.  Early returns Red, later returns Blue. 

President Manchild is behaving like everybody predicted he would.    

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Would fit the identity politics agenda by the Dem that turned out to be a huge success on Tuesday. 

2 hours ago, 1972 said:

stop it already...MSNBC, CNN, ect. would be completely freaking out if the reverse happened, and you know it

Yet FoxNews is reporting the exact same things as the other networks (and were even the first to call AZ for Biden). So how exactly does that theory pencil out?

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

That happened at 3 am when they said they were stopping the counting until the next morning? You don’t think this sounds fishy at all?

It happened when they uploaded the data, which since they were votes that couldn't start being counted until the polls closed, happened to be at 3am. Remember all the people complaining we don't have results yet? It would take 2-3x longer if they didn't work through the night. No one can actually be dumb enough to think that if people were going to try to cheat in that blatant of a fashion, that they would do it that way. On top of that, it has been known for weeks that there would be legal challenges and recounts. If you're smart enough to try to manipulate a national election, you don't blatantly make a six figure drop of ballots when you know all of that info is traceable. 

53 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

Crazy to think! I was impressed by them and Texas specifically.

Texas has only counted 94% of their ballots and Florida is at 98%, not much off from the states that are under the microscope.

4 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Yet FoxNews is reporting the exact same things as the other networks (and were even the first to call AZ for Biden). So how exactly does that theory pencil out?

It happened when they uploaded the data, which since they were votes that couldn't start being counted until the polls closed, happened to be at 3am. Remember all the people complaining we don't have results yet? It would take 2-3x longer if they didn't work through the night. No one can actually be dumb enough to think that if people were going to try to cheat in that blatant of a fashion, that they would do it that way. On top of that, it has been known for weeks that there would be legal challenges and recounts. If you're smart enough to try to manipulate a national election, you don't blatantly make a six figure drop of ballots when you know all of that info is traceable. 

Texas has only counted 94% of their ballots and Florida is at 98%, not much off from the states that are under the microscope.

This is exactly my point. They didn't work through the night, they stopped working and went home, this was announced on every major news station at about 1:30am. I watched it live. 1.5 hours after they stopped working is when the data was uploaded.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Regardless of the outcome, your predictions of a blowout were completely ridiculous as many here said. It’s a dangerous idea to believe that 49.8 percent of the population is a cultist. You and those like you are the problem and are the manifestation of the hate and lack of tolerance that you purport to be fighting against. Reflect on your ways and be better.

Ok, Trumptard.

Who can I grab by the pussy then?

1. Your wife

2. Your daughter

3. Your sister

Just like soon the be fired Dear Leader.  

• Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Unfortunately it's a reflection of America right now.:sad:  

I agree. Somebody said the nation is so split that it is past the point of reconciliation. I sure hope not - and I can’t imagine. Here’s hoping we can. Here’s hoping there will be lessons learned to prevent as much chaos as possible next time. Get the act together so folks know who is in charge - the state or the feds. Lay out the rules and follow them. Wishful thinking.

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ok, Trumptard.

1. Your wife

2. Your daughter

3. Your sister

God you're a pig. Vile Person. 

29 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Not too many middle of the ground folks here. 

I am about as middle as it gets. I see major issues with both sides and refuse to label myself as a follower of any political party. Vote strictly on who I trust more/what we need in the country/best candidate.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ok, Trumptard.

1. Your wife

2. Your daughter

3. Your sister

You can grab yourself by the pussy you piece of trash. If you were 1/100th of the man I am you would have the balls to say this to my face and take the consequences of talking to me about my family that way. Get f*cked.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You can grab yourself by the pussy you piece of trash. If you were 1/100th of the man I am you would have the balls to say this to my face and take the consequences of talking to me about my family that way. Get f*cked.

I see.

But, with Dear Leader that is forgivable.

Pretty odd sense of values. 

12 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ok, Trumptard.

1. Your wife

2. Your daughter

3. Your sister

I don't mind some back and forth but this is total b.s.  Maybe get off mom's computer, take the trash out and get some fresh air.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

I don't mind some back and forth but this is total b.s.  Maybe get off mom's computer, take the trash out and get some fresh air.

Yes, this forum should be for discussing things like men and having healthy back and forth. There is some disgusting s*** on this entire forum.

• UNDBIZ locked this topic