SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, homer said:

So if Nevada gets called does Fox have to call the election?  Even with Arizona back to a chance Trump pulls it out?  

Media calls mean exactly zip dot squat aside from attempting to mold public perception. 

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Blue wave? 
Never has winning looked like that. 

kinda neat to see them turning on each other....all the while pelosi keeps on going as if nothing is wrong(this could be damn intertaing for the next 2 years....if it wasnt so pathetic)

4 minutes ago, homer said:

So if Nevada gets called does Fox have to call the election?  Even with Arizona back to a chance Trump pulls it out?  

Even CNN has AZ off the Biden column I believe.

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Cause we know UNDBIZ won't 

It's almost like it was established we were going to let politics and most personal attacks go in this thread after multiple complaints about the threads being locked in March.

8 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

FOX has not been the same since Disney bought them out.  Not as bad as MSNBC or CNN but definitely not the FOX of old.  Especially since Paul Ryan got on the board.  

I mean, they do still keep trotting Tucker Carlson (among other out). They are still well right of center, though not as fringe as MSNBC.

I actually continously flipped through coverage on all 3 channels Tuesday night to get different viewpoints. Other than a few talking head bozos on MSNBC that I'm not sure how they are employed, overall it was pretty good. Fox News definitely still had their bias, which I have no objection to and I thought their coverage was easily the best of the 3.

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The point I tried making a while back. If the R's need a way to "reset" who they are, this is the way to do it. Hoping Biden stays in office leads to an extended stalemate. Him leaving in the next 18 months leads to a lot of seats switching red in the mid-terms. And he's a one-term president, the R's have an excellent shot at taking the White House back in 2024 assuming they can put forward a decent candidate (which I think a large amount of people would agree that both parties are 0-2 in the last two elections). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

It's almost like it was established we were going to let politics and most personal attacks go in this thread after multiple complaints about the threads being locked in March.

some personal attacks are fine, that happens sometimes in debates, but this has gotten WAY out of hand with a few(heyduke)

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

That s$#t he spews is "politcs"? That is embarrassing on your end to give that retort. Making sexual references  to someone's wife, sister and daughter. That's politics? Really? Again if you're  a moderator be better.

That falls outside the realm of most personal attacks.  Hence, it was addressed by the first moderator to see it.

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

That s$#t he spews is "politcs"? That is embarrassing on your end to give that retort. Making sexual references  to someone's wife, sister and daughter. That's politics? Really? Again if you're  a moderator be better.

I know.

As an accused faggot, I agree. 

4 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Is Candice Owens old enough to run in 2024?  Edit, she would be

Just barely.  Born in 89, makes me feel old....:huh:

I have a hunch that her as a candidate would get all sorts of backlash from people like Jamele Hill, Rev Al, Whoopi, and Maxine assuring African American constituents that she's not really black.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I have a hunch that her as a candidate would get all sorts of backlash from people like Jamele Hill, Rev Al, Whoopi, and Maxine assuring African American constituents that she's not really black.  

Don't worry Chelsea Handler will come to the rescue.

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

the ironic part is, these are same people that claim Harris IS black

12 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Is Candice Owens old enough to run in 2024?  Edit, she would be

She shouldn't be anywhere near public office lol. I'm as Republican as it gets but if you want the GOP to be healthy, you don't want her running for any office above the PTO. Every time my mother brings her up I cringe a bit more. 

If the theory is "we need our own Obama" type then you tap Tim Scott. If you want a woman you go with Haley. I'm sure some other names will pop up (Noem, maybe Hawley or Cotton). Maybe Rubio or Ted give it another shot. 

I absolutely hate the idea of picking people based on race or sex but the GOP may end up doing that,  thankfully it's convenient that the Party has some good options that aren't typical  WASP men from Connecticut or New York or whatever. 

Watch some person few if anyone know about come out of nowhere and get the nomination in 24 lol.

34 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I mean, they do still keep trotting Tucker Carlson (among other out). They are still well right of center, though not as fringe as MSNBC.

I actually continously flipped through coverage on all 3 channels Tuesday night to get different viewpoints. Other than a few talking head bozos on MSNBC that I'm not sure how they are employed, overall it was pretty good. Fox News definitely still had their bias, which I have no objection to and I thought their coverage was easily the best of the 3.

True.  Also hard to get rid of Tucker with the size of audience he brings in, being the highest rated primetime cable news show.  

6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

She shouldn't be anywhere near public office lol. I'm as Republican as it gets but if you want the GOP to be healthy, you don't want her running for any office above the PTO. Every time my mother brings her up I cringe a bit more. 

If the theory is "we need our own Obama" type then you tap Tim Scott. If you want a woman you go with Haley. I'm sure some other names will pop up (Noem, maybe Hawley or Cotton). Maybe Rubio or Ted give it another shot. 

I absolutely hate the idea of picking people based on race or sex but the GOP may end up doing that,  thankfully it's convenient that the Party has some good options that aren't typical  WASP men from Connecticut or New York or whatever. 

Watch some person few if anyone know about come out of nowhere and get the nomination in 24 lol.

Owens is a non-starter. She's got no resume to hold that job. 

If you tap Tim Scott you have to go Noem. You can't have two from SC. Cruz / Haley or Scott / Noem would be intriguing. 

5 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

And here we see the negative consequences of identity politics. If the best GOP candidate just happened to be a WASP man from one of those states, he wouldn't get a fair shake at the nomination because the GOP has to be more woke. Identity politics is one of the most damaging things that has ever happened to our country.

Which box a person checks on a race or sex form is the least valuable information you could ever get about a person.

• UNDBIZ locked this topic