SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

35 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

It happened when they uploaded the data, which since they were votes that couldn't start being counted until the polls closed, happened to be at 3am. Remember all the people complaining we don't have results yet? It would take 2-3x longer if they didn't work through the night. No one can actually be dumb enough to think that if people were going to try to cheat in that blatant of a fashion, that they would do it that way. On top of that, it has been known for weeks that there would be legal challenges and recounts. If you're smart enough to try to manipulate a national election, you don't blatantly make a six figure drop of ballots when you know all of that info is traceable. 

Ok, but why were there 0 votes for Trump or any of the third party candidates? That just doesn’t seem plausible.

Not a conspiracy theorist, but that is a stretch. And the time of night...???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

I don't mind some back and forth but this is total b.s.  Maybe get off mom's computer, take the trash out and get some fresh air.

God, can you imagine if his mom found his thread and saw the crap he posts, let alone his vile verbage toward the mentally handicapped.... ooofff. 

Better his mom than say a coworker or employer i guess, that would be a rough lesson.

Hopefully his parents can take some responsibility and set him right before he really gets out of hand.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Would he be heels up then? 

You know, the way that Mr. Frigid Sue likes them.

I'm not a fan of assault, but people like you make me nostalgic for a simpler time in history when beating the piss out of f*cks like you was considered a civic duty. You'd have been better off too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

God, can you imagine if his mom found his thread and saw the crap he posts, let alone his vile verbage toward the mentally handicapped.... ooofff. 

Better his mom than say a coworker or employer i guess, that would be a rough lesson.

Hopefully his parents can take some responsibility and set him right before he really gets out of hand.

Hey, QAnon believer. 

You're so bat$hit crazy it is beyond pussy grabbing.  Did your wife go heels up all week for Dear Leader? 

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I'm not a fan of assault, but people like you make me nostalgic for a simpler time in history when beating the piss out of f*cks like you was considered a civic duty. You'd have been better off too.

So, Dear Leader can grab them by the pussy?  Or, just say he will and still get your vote? 

You are one twisted freak. LMFAO

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ok, Trumptard.

Who can I grab by the pussy then?

1. Your wife

2. Your daughter

3. Your sister

Just like soon the be fired Dear Leader.  

You can't do it to anyone, you aren't a star. "When you are a star, they'll let you do anything"

Unless Hayduke1 is secretly TJ Oshie or Jonathan Toews or Zach Parise....in that case....nice.

15 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Ok, but why were there 0 votes for Trump or any of the third party candidates? That just doesn’t seem plausible.

Not a conspiracy theorist, but that is a stretch. And the time of night...???

It never actually occurred; at least in Michigan.  

Fact check: Typo led to false post about Michigan votes showing up 'magically' for Biden

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/04/fact-check-typo-led-false-post-michigan-votes-biden/6164385002/

2 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Hell, he will make Bush look like a world scholar

No.
It'll make me sad. 

I've seen it in my family, my parents.
What I see in this video is a spouse covering and helping a spouse with early to mid stage dementia. 

Heck, I unwittingly helped my mom out at times (with a word, a day, an event recall) before I realized the real issue. 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

No.
It'll make me sad. 

What I see in this video is a spouse covering and helping a spouse with early to mid stage dementia. 

Heck, I unwittingly helped my mom out at times (with a word, a day, an event recall) before I realized the real issue. 

oh that is for sure.  i myself had a grandmother, and my wifes grandmother go thru the exact same thing....it truly hurts to watch it happen, knowing that there is nothing any body can do to help.  im afraid my father may well end up the same as his mom did.  i watch him closely for warning signs.

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

No.
It'll make me sad. 

That is sad to hear, I am sorry. Next time, us Americans gotta choose two people that aren't older than the hills and losing their minds. Deal?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

That is sad to hear, I am sorry. Next time, us Americans gotta choose two people that aren't older than the hills and losing their minds. Deal?

Let the parties pick their candidates and live with the repercussions. 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Yet FoxNews is reporting the exact same things as the other networks (and were even the first to call AZ for Biden). So how exactly does that theory pencil out?

FOX has not been the same since Disney bought them out.  Not as bad as MSNBC or CNN but definitely not the FOX of old.  Especially since Paul Ryan got on the board.