SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

DT doubled his support from black males from 4 years ago. A lot more Uncle Tom's out there.

But if they voted for him they aren’t actually black.

So Trump doubled his support from previously black men from four years ago would be a more accurate description. Just doing my best to make sure my language is woke enough and all the proper terms people like to be called are being used.

Food for thought:

Flip a coin and odds of it coming up heads is 1/2 (or 0.5). 
Flip two coins and odds of both coming up heads is 0.5 * 0.5 = 0.25. 
Flip three it's 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 = 0.125 = (0.5)^3  which is said as "half raised to the third power" 

Flip 100,000 coins and the odds of all heads is (0.5)^100000 = 0.000000000000000000000000000000 

MSFT Excel still calculates it as zero when you tell it to show 30 decimal places. 

Flip 100,000 coins you're going to get a tails because the odds of all 100,000 heads is zero. 

Now you can say voting isn't a coin flip. I agree.
But account for the smart-alecs that write in a vote for Donald Duck (as some here have admitted). 
Not one smart-alec in 100,000? 
All 100,000 voted "heads". 
Um, ... oh-kay ... 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

But if they voted for him they aren’t actually black.

So Trump doubled his support from previously black men from four years ago would be a more accurate description. Just doing my best to make sure my language is woke enough and all the proper terms people like to be called are being used.

I heard the only demographic Trump did worse in 2020 with was ... white males. 

27 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

1) No it is impossible for a valid result to include 100000+ votes to 0. That's ridiculous and not even the most hardened libtard moron could believe it, the difference is, they're ok with it due to the outcome.

I would believe that it's mathematically impossible. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Goon said:

I would believe that it's mathematically impossible. 

technically nothing is mathematically impossible but i think i saw the actual mathmetical odds of this happening was 1 in 8 to the 23,000th power.

And these assholes expect everyone to believe it just is what it is.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

technically nothing is mathematically impossible but i think i saw the actual mathmetical odds of this happening was 1 in 8 to the 23,000th power.

And these assholes expect everyone to believe it just is what it is.

If the DOJ doesn't get involved then there is no justice in this country.

1 minute ago, Siouxperkick said:

I have no idea, I think this whole election is ridiculous. We need change

I’m with you 100%.

I’ll say this. I have no idea if fraud has occurred here, how could I know for sure. But, if these votes are 100% legitimate, in an election that we all knew had the potential to turn into a legal battle, it was irresponsible of these places to have a vote drop of 100k all for Biden at the same time. The optics of that are awful and the allegations of impropriety should have been anticipated.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Bison06 said:

I’m with you 100%.

I’ll say this. I have no idea if fraud has occurred here, how could I know for sure. But, if these votes are 100% legitimate, in an election that we all knew had the potential to turn into a legal battle, it was irresponsible of these places to have a vote drop of 100k all for Biden at the same time. The optics of that are awful and the allegations of impropriety should have been anticipated.

Absolutely, they should have known that this would open a huge can of worms and total chaos would ensue. I just hope that every state learns from this horrific election and this never happens again. May the best man win and may all the votes be legitimate.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

Absolutely, they should have known that this would open a huge can of worms and total chaos would ensue. I just hope that every state learns from this horrific election and this never happens again. May the best man win and may all the votes be legitimate.

I presume these states will all work to be more like Florida. Whether it was Republican/ Democrats at fault,  they should get this process cleaned up like Florida appears to have done. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I presume these states will all work to be more like Florida. Whether it was Republican/ Democrats at fault,  they should get this process cleaned up like Florida appears to have done. 

Twenty years after being the punchline, Florida is the standard bearer. 

• Like 1

I'm still processing this:
First group of polls close, including Florida (not the panhandle portion). I see the numbers. I'm not the most political but I know the panhandle is red. I said from literally the "eastern" Florida data that Trump won Florida. I beat the professionals by ... four hours? ... on my call. 

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

No. Full Stop.

Two things.

1) No it is immpossible for a valid result to include 100000+ votes to 0. That's rediculous and not even the most hardened libtard moron could believe it, the difference is, they're ok with it due to the outcome.

2) IF these vote drops had the opposite effect for the Repub party, there would be mass riots and the counting centers would have been overrun and burned at this point. You know this. We ALL know this. Don't even try to tumble into the mental contortions needed to disagree with that statement.

Where and when were 100,000+ votes to 0 added?   Are you talking about Michigan?  

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm still processing this:
First group of polls close, including Florida (not the panhandle portion). I see the numbers. I'm not the most political but I know the panhandle is red. I said from literally the "eastern" Florida data that Trump won Florida. I beat the professionals by ... four hours? ... on my call. 

As soon as the numbers from Miami-Dade County came in, it was pretty easy to call. Why it took so long? The world may never know.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Fantastic work done in Florida.  Maybe an example for other states, but not a normal election in any way gives the others a built in excuse. 

• Upvote 1