SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

BREAKING: A Pennsylvania court has agreed to hold a hearing tomorrow on a GOP effort to invalidate mail ballots that initially contained errors but were later fixed (or "cured," in legal jargon)

Not familiar with PA statute or case law but I would think curing a ballot should be no Bueno from my admittedly biased perspective. 

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The best thing for the country would have been a decisive victory that didn't rely on the skullduggery of the mail in scams, this is going to be a nightmare.

No. Relish in the chaos. It keeps things fun.

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Taxes suck, let's cut our runaway funding to the military to lower them. The rogue candidate would have my vote if he did that. 

No.  The only thing the Feds do that is worth a damn is kill people who hate us.  As a former government contract guy, we definitely waste obscene amounts there, but at least the end goal is baller AF.  

So far, this election is looking lit.  If Trump hits 270 and GOP holds the Senate....the United States is in a solid spot for another 2-4 years.

Well as close as these state are, you can be sure there will be recounts and followed by court challenges.  I think some decisions by the Supremes.

But good to see America exercising  the right to vote.

Many pollsters need to find new work.

5 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The best thing for the country would have been a decisive victory that didn't rely on the skullduggery of the mail in scams, this is going to be a nightmare.

Already some mail in votes found to have been opened in PA....precanvased. Many of those had some "changes" made to them.

PA AG said prior to election Biden would win the state. 

The optics here look suspect at best.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Already some mail in votes found to have been opened in PA....precanvased. Many of those had some "changes" made to them.

PA AG said prior to election Biden would win the state. 

The optics here look suspect at best.

I’m not sure PA is going to matter.  Things unraveling this morning in MI and WI.  

Just now, Shawn-O said:

I’m not sure PA is going to matter.  Things unraveling this morning in MI and WI.  

Crazy how these vites are being found in WI and MI

I went county by county last night in WI and couldnt find any possible way for the number of ballots to come in...

Yet.... they show up, conviently, and finding them only after its realized how many they need to "find"

Illegal aliens with drivers licenses COULD NOT be turned away from polls in WI. 

6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

heydouche...ten hours and waiting by my count

Been enjoyable to have some reasonable dialogue in the last number of hours without him around regardless of what side you are on. He won't show up if Trump wins but will be back guns a blazing with profanity laced personal attacks if Biden wins. We all know cowards like this. It is what it is. We will see how much rope UNDBIZ gives him.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Here's MI adding 130,000 Biden votes and ....amazingly not 1 vote for Trump in any of the updated area.

This is treason.

03wqUuPX.png

If....and I stress IF this is factual it is impossible that 140000ish votes were counted and all were for Biden.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I was wrong about the Senate.  Susan Collins keeping her seat by voting against ACB and keeping Black Bear fans happy.

The rest is just so 2020....:lol:

Senate will stay Republican by one, it will be very interesting to see how Mcconnell will be able to keep everyone in line.

Then then true test will be the midterms reaction to how radical Harris turns things after the 25th is envoked.

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

PA and the massive court battles wont matter now unless a miracle happens in Nevada.

WI and MI are done forTrump, manipulated just enough. 

nevada is around 8k difference...still possible for trump

• Like 1