SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The bipartisian groups counting the ballots must be in cahoots! And getting it all done overnight. That's some next level stuff.

Biden acts as the moderate he is and claims he can't get anything done for the next 4 years because the R's kept the Senate (which is accurate). He sticks around for 1 term and the R's take the WH back in 2024 because Harris won't win a general election and she has to be the presumptive nominee. Midterms in 2022 become something interesting to watch.

Its not crazybto recognize the signLlimg and messaging that the dems have done the past months on mail in balloting. Literally everything is coming to fruition.

Zero possible way Biden serves 4 years.

The question will be,  is he removed/resigns due to health quickly or waiting till after the midterms. 

I was under the thought hed bowbout quickly into summer 2021 but in reality I think Harris will driventhe midterms super red so I can see the strategy of waiting till after.

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Biden acts as the moderate he is and claims he can't get anything done for the next 4 years because the R's kept the Senate (which is accurate). He sticks around for 1 term and the R's take the WH back in 2024 because Harris won't win a general election and she has to be the presumptive nominee. Midterms in 2022 become something interesting to watch.

I would like to believe that Biden would be able to create some sort of bipartisan support in Congress. I agree that Harris has no shot, and R's and D's must pick two completely new candidates next time.

6 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

2024 will be interesting for certain.  The changing footprint of this country makes it fun to look at the strategy.  

As Sik mentioned earlier in this thread, Texas will be a battleground state in 2024.  

1 minute ago, Siouxperkick said:

I would like to believe that Biden would be able to create some sort of bipartisan support. I agree that Harris has no shot, but R's and D's must pick two completely new candidates next time.

My fear...... the Trump loss leads to  the spawning of the Trump's son legacy revenge canidates.

Just now, homer said:

2024 will be interesting for certain.  The changing footprint of this country makes it fun to look at the strategy.  

As Sik mentioned earlier in this thread, Texas will be a battleground state in 2024.  

I completely agree! I think Texas will stay Red for the next couple of rounds though

11 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The bipartisian groups counting the ballots must be in cahoots! And getting it all done overnight. That's some next level stuff.

Harris will be the incumbent but might not win the nomination....is that possible?

2 minutes ago, homer said:

I can see midterm gains for Republicans in the senate, but if Texas shift continues.... 2024 will fall off the cliff.

3 minutes ago, homer said:

I thought Texas would be purple in 2024 if Trump won reelection. A Biden presidency coming after guns and fracking isn't going to do any favors in Texas 

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

My fear...... the Trump loss leads to  the spawning of the Trump's son legacy revenge canidates.

That would be god awful. If there is an attempted Trump dynasty, I am out. I think all of his kids are spoiled douchebags that have nothing in common with us, yet try to say that we are all the same. Trump is who he is, but his kids are the worst of them all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Siouxperkick said:

That would be god awful. If there is an attempted Trump dynasty, I am out. I think all of his kids are spoiled douchebags that have nothing in common with us, yet try to say that we are all the same. Trump is who he is, but his kids are the worst of them all.

Agree. Very much agree.

Some ifs for Pennsylvania for what it worth if anything - disclaimer my math and    My assumptions on what is being reported.

cnn is reporting (I know I know) they are estimating that 76% of the vote has been counted in Pennsylvania 

If that is true

and some here have said that the remaining votes are falling 3 to 1 for Biden - (75%) another big if

Nearest I can figure that means that Biden will win Pennsylvania by 260,000 

I no longer can see specifics for the city of Philadelphia.

If 70% of the estimated remaining go to Biden then Biden wins by 90,000

If 65% of the remaining go to Biden then Trump wins by 80,000

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

I can see midterm gains for Republicans in the senate, but if Texas shift continues.... 2024 will fall off the cliff.

"So why did you leave California for Texas?"

"Unbelievable taxation, and Maxine Walters".

"Who did you vote for in this election?"

"Beto"

• Upvote 4

Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

Some ifs for Pennsylvania for what it worth if anything - disclaimer my math and    My assumptions on what is being reported.

cnn is reporting (I know I know) they are estimating that 76% of the vote has been counted in Pennsylvania 

If that is true

and some here have said that the remaining votes are falling 3 to 1 for Biden - (75%) another big if

Nearest I can figure that means that Biden will win Pennsylvania by 260,000 

I no longer can see specifics for the city of Philadelphia.

If 70% of the estimated remaining go to Biden then Biden wins by 90,000

If 65% of the remaining go to Biden then Trump wins by 80,000

I don't think Biden gets enough votes and loses PA

10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Soros and the dems flooded Texas this election cycle to try and win the state legislature so they could do a little gerrymandering of the legislative districts as Texas will likely be adding 2-3 House seats. They might not have the financial incentive going forward now that that effort failed.

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

"So why did you leave California for Texas?"

"Unbelievable taxation, and Maxine Walters".

"Who did you vote for in this election?"

"Beto"

Bingo.....this is why the Democratic party is a sh##show.

It is looking like a Biden win, all it took was a year of heavily biased media coverage slamming his opponent and not Biden, bogus polls meant to discourage his opponents supporters by making it look like Biden had it in the bag, a ridiculous amount of money poured into the campaign that far exceeded that of his opponent, and at a minimum some interesting goings on with mail in ballots.  It was a stacked deck from the start. 

• Upvote 1