SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Doing the math I figure Biden can pick up at the most 350,000 net votes in Philadelphia. Biden is behind by 650,000 now. Looks good for trump

Many in Philly won't be voting for a couple days. Need to find a margin before they vote.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Doing the math I figure Biden can pick up at the most 350,000 net votes in Philadelphia. Biden is behind by 650,000 now. Looks good for trump

Update...he is behind by more than 700000 now

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Lots of old tyme hand crank postage cancelling machines are goingnto be spinning like crazy next few days.

The mail in vote fraud is going to be as epic as everyone knew it would be.

Worse than a hanging chad

22 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Marijuana and decriminalization had a good night. Cheers to that. Also, it looks like cowardly populists calling themselves the silent majority are still a meaningful segment of the population. Lame.

How about people who just don’t enjoy funding a corrupt federal government?  

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Marijuana and decriminalization had a good night. Cheers to that. Also, it looks like cowardly populists calling themselves the silent majority are still a meaningful segment of the population. Lame

Just don't want you and your buddies vandalizing our homes, cars, and businesses because you see Trump signs in our front yards or Trump bumper stickers on our cars. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Has he ever addressed the trillions of dollars written off by the Pentagon? Honest question; I treat his words like white noise and watch actions instead as much as possible.

audit the fed....dems run to the hills