SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I agree to this point. Much better debate.
T doing well, Biden is also.

Yes, Biden isn't flopping, but if Trump can keep "acting normal", it gives people something to think about.  Keep letting Biden talk.  

5 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Yes, Biden isn't flopping, but if Trump can keep "acting normal", it gives people something to think about.  Keep letting Biden talk.  

This....^^^ 

When he doesn't act like a petulant child and carries himself as an adult his message is clear and straightforward.

A lot better played out debate.
Both answered good questions well.
Biden debated well while he did stutter a little, which was expected by some.
Trump debated very well, I'll give T the edge in this debate.

Don't know that this debate will change enough voters minds to make a difference.
Welker did a professional job.

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

A lot better played out debate.
Both answered good questions well.
Biden debated well while he did stutter a little, which was expected by some.
Trump debated very well, I'll give T the edge in this debate.

Don't know that this debate will change enough voters minds to make a difference.

Welker won the debate

The New York Times
 While senior Trump administration officials said this week that Iran has been actively interfering in the presidential election, many intelligence officials said they remained far more concerned about Russia, which in recent days has hacked into state and local computer networks in breaches that could allow Moscow broader access to American voting infrastructure.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russia-poses-greater-election-threat-than-iran-many-u-s-officials-say/ar-BB1aj2aJ?ocid=msedgdhp

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Like nothing in that article hasn't been said here multiple times.

From our group of "Cases are really bad" local media celebs if you put Schloss, McFooly, Tony Bender and Jim Shaw in a room and give them each this article to read which one curls up in the fetal position crying first? 

My Benjamin is on Shaw. 

schloss drives an outback....he's the easy pick

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

That look when you have to investigate a coke addicts laptop that has his dead brother's wife(who your nailing)' s underage daughter's naked pictures on it.

Marcel_Dionne.jpg

Who is nailing Mrs. Frigid Sue tonight? 

Is it "heels up" Rudy?  Are they both "heels up"?

LMFAO.

Stay paranoid, Trumptard.  She might come by to clean her panties. If you're not wearing them.

Good night Trump.  

My focus group’s words to describe Trump tonight: • “Controlled” • “Reserved” • “Poised” • “Con artist” • “Surprisingly presidential”

Words to describe Biden tonight: • “Vague” • “Unspecific” • “Elusive” • “Defensive” • “Grandfatherly”

Right pointing backhand index
http://youtu.be/Xie2wCbrxGY

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Could Lewis upend Smith in MN Senate race? 

I give it a more plausible shot after seeing that KSTP poll this week.  For me, I forget that Tina is the other senator, you never hear anything about her!  

this seat has always been vulnerable since Al got the boot.  If the MN GOP had a rockstar candidate to run instead of housley in ‘18, I think they would have the seat already.  

im sure if Lewis goes down we will hear from him in 2 years. (I’ll bet he try to run for governor).  

36 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

You can bank on that.  MN is going red.

Outside of the progressive liberals in MN there are not tons of Biden supporters. With the lawlessness, riots and looting in MSP Dems who dispise Trump from a character standpoint but get his message of pro-police and law and order are not going to vote for Biden after the Walz/Frey Gong Show and Omar's call to defund the police. If you live anywhere in MN and you looks at those 3 clowns how do you vote for Biden? Real chance MN goes red.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Outside of the progressive liberals in MN there are not tons of Biden supporters. With the lawlessness, riots and looting in MSP Dems who dispise Trump from a character standpoint but get his message of pro-police and law and order are not going to vote for Biden after the Walz/Frey Gong Show and Omar's call to defund the police. If you live anywhere in MN and you looks at those 3 clowns how do you vote for Biden? Real chance MN goes red.

Biden drags the ticket down.  Weak candidates for Dems.   Walz is lucky to not be up for election  this fall.

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Biden realized he lost PA now trying to spin his way out of his comments.  Too late you said it.

Biden got rekt last night. You can tell he got rekt because lib outlets immediately all went to the "wow! Good debate. I'll give it a draw!" card.  

• Upvote 1

The Debate:

The Incumbent: Much better performance. Missed a couple chances for devastating debate shots. After last performance bar was set medium-high and he met or slightly exceeded.

The Challenger: Strong start but visibly* and functionally** faded. May have put most devastating comment on the night out of his mouth on himself. Expectations were medium-low and he would've gotten a met save for the last 20 minutes moving the overall to slightly underperformed. 

The Moderator: Expectations were to try to keep a civil debate but all the fastballs would go at the Incumbent. No, a couple hard sliders and a fastball went the Challengers way also. My expectation was for a neutral-lean-left performance and Moderator exceeded expectations (meaning was better than hoped for). The only critique? The Moderator interrupted the Incumbent far more often and there were times the Challenger should've been challenged and cut off. 

Did last night change any minds? More than likely, no. 

*As night wore on you could see more and more of his thoughts on his face
**His stutter appeared after 9 pm CDT; Rudy "Jubiano" and the "Poor" Boys came out without self-awareness or self-correction