SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Here comes my biases as an engineer; strap in.

When I hear an engineer say "we'll work it out", we will and do. 

When I hear anyone else say "we'll work it out" it means they won't but will expect someone else (an engineer) to do it. 

Yes but we are not working out of fossil fuels.  He is dreaming.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

Yes but we are not working out of fossil fuels.  He is dreaming.

Again......let the environmentalists give the green light to cut down the CA Redwoods so us northern bumkins can use fire to heat our home and we'll  talk.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

We expected a brawl and a debate broke out.

Donald Trump dials back his anger, but his debate performance doesn't change the facts
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-dials-back-his-anger-but-his-debate-performance-doesn-t-change-the-facts/ar-BB1ajIH6?ocid=msedgdhp

Stumbling and Bumbling Biden mixing figures, years etc.  He lost PA last night.  

Biden margin on Black and Hispanic voters is shrinking.   This debate really hurt Biden.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Interesting article on Colin Peterson.  

This from a reader of the article and his comment.  This sums up his reelection problem.  It's more Pelosi remaining as speaker.  She and the squad are an dragging him down.

"I consider Collin Peterson a friend.  I have voted for him while I was a lifelong Democrat and continued to vote for him up to now as an Independent.  He has done a great job for our area and the people in it.  He was one of two Reps that didn't vote to impeach President Trump because his constituents didn't want that.  He actually listens to us and our concerns.

Given that, sadly I cannot vote for him this time around.  The American people cannot allow today's version of "Democrats" to maintain or grow in strength and numbers.

I am saddened by what happened to my Democratic Party and if you wonder why people like President Trump are elected and will probably win a 2nd term, look no farther than what most of today's Democrats are like."

https://www.startribune.com/only-conservative-democrat-left-minnesota-s-collin-peterson-bets-on-record-in-re-election-fight/572829332/

He is in a tough spot. He can probably get more done for his district when the Republican's control the house and when the Democrat's control the house he is hopefully in a position to try and limit the damage to his district.

32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Biden had a good opportunity in front of everyone to say he retracts previous statements made on fossil fuels and fracking.  I think that may have won some undecided voters over.  Instead he challenged Trump on it and now the videos are rolling on Twitter.  

Where are Biden's campaign people prepping him on this?  We know Joe slips a bit from time to time, but nobody that works for him has seen any of these clips of him saying what he's said?

To be fair, he only took 5 days to prepare for the debate.

I wonder where Pence will be campaigning.

Replying to
Stepien back to pumping up MINNESOTA, says internal polling shows a “tightening race.” “The race is for real,” in MN, Stepien says. Trump campaign is boosting its ad buy there and Pence will visit Monday.

I just found a update.  Trump must be wasting his time and limited money in MN.

38 minutes ago, petey23 said:

He is in a tough spot. He can probably get more done for his district when the Republican's control the house and when the Democrat's control the house he is hopefully in a position to try and limit the damage to his district.

I get a kick out the ads that highlight he votes with Pelosi 4 out of 5 times.  80% is a pretty low number, folks.    

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, you think the state of Minnesota is going red.  But, you don't like "the way the state is going at this point".

ROTFLMFAO

You Trumptards are something else.   Get back in the circle jerk.  Before it is over en enero.

Everything triggers you doesn't it Soyboy? Why are libtards the unhappiest people on the planet?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see the circle jerk was aroused by what they believe was a "huuuuge" win by Dear Leader last night.

While in the real world, after fact checking and upon that reflection, Dear Leader was a failure...again...even though he didn't go entirely unhinged like last time. 

Now they are spewing nonsense about Minnesota going "red", mainly because they never seem to get past St. Cloud on the interstate.  Lol 

It's over, cult.  Dear Leader better lawyer up.  A new AG is coming to town en enero. 

LMFAO

Now, enjoy your circle jerk while you can. 

Circle jerk?  Just tune into CNN...lol

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=69555.0

Libtards circle jerk while Trump MAGA. 

In early 2015 former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board.  Kent’s concerns went unaddressed and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

That is Mister Obama's deputy chief of mission at the Ukraine embassy questioning the arrangement. 

https://journaltimes.com/news/local/update-johnson-s-meeting-with-biden-associate-postponed-bobulinski-meeting-with-fbi/article_959879fc-041a-5056-a6ee-985500c98648.html 

And what happens to corruption investigators in Ukraine? Well ... sunuva ... 

McConnell's lip appears to be bruised as he speaks during a news conference on Wednesday. (Stefani Reynolds/)

McConnell, who’s up for reelection on Nov. 3, is busy rushing Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination through Senate procedure in hopes of holding a final floor vote on Monday evening.

He has maintained a regular schedule this week and spoke on the Senate floor at the outset of Thursday’s session as is customary.

McConnell, who survived polio as a boy, has had some health issues in the past, including breaking his shoulder after falling at his Kentucky home last year. He also had triple bypass heart surgery in 2003
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/questions-swirl-about-sen-mcconnell-s-health-after-he-s-seen-with-badly-bruised-hands-lip/ar-BB1akEIY?ocid=msedgdhp

Mitch McConnell wearing a suit and tie: McConnell's lip appears to be bruised as he speaks during a news conference on Wednesday.

a man wearing a suit and tie: Hands of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are seen as he talks to the media after the Republican policy luncheon on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

23 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Why are libtards the unhappiest people on the planet?

The eternal queation. It's amazing they just cant put two and two together to figure out why they are so miserable in life, so instead they just project their toxic self hate into the world. 

It'd be sad if it wasn't so annoying and counterproductive to normal society.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

McConnell's lip appears to be bruised as he speaks during a news conference on Wednesday. (Stefani Reynolds/)

McConnell, who’s up for reelection on Nov. 3, is busy rushing Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination through Senate procedure in hopes of holding a final floor vote on Monday evening.

He has maintained a regular schedule this week and spoke on the Senate floor at the outset of Thursday’s session as is customary.

McConnell, who survived polio as a boy, has had some health issues in the past, including breaking his shoulder after falling at his Kentucky home last year. He also had triple bypass heart surgery in 2003
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/questions-swirl-about-sen-mcconnell-s-health-after-he-s-seen-with-badly-bruised-hands-lip/ar-BB1akEIY?ocid=msedgdhp

Mitch McConnell wearing a suit and tie: McConnell's lip appears to be bruised as he speaks during a news conference on Wednesday.

a man wearing a suit and tie: Hands of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are seen as he talks to the media after the Republican policy luncheon on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

Yeah he obviously fell, really not sure why he was denying something so trivial, why make it an issue.

The Sudan joins the UAE and Bahrain in a peace deal with Israel brokered by Trump. Another blow to the liberal Israel hating Dems.....and just another example of Trump's distain for Muslims. :silly:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Yeah he obviously fell, really not sure why he was denying something so trivial, why make it an issue.

I'd say he's on some sort of blood thinner. I've seen similar things in family on thinners. 

NBC News
Secret Chinese bank account remains a problem for Trump
It came as a bit of a surprise this week when the New York Times reported on the existence of Donald Trump's previously undisclosed bank account in China. Not surprisingly, Democrats wasted little time seizing on the revelation.
Former President Barack Obama spoke in Philadelphia and wondered aloud how it's even possible for Trump to have a secret Chinese bank account. "Can you imagine if I had a secret Chinese bank account?" Obama asked, adding that Fox News "would've called me Beijing Barry."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secret-chinese-bank-account-remains-a-problem-for-trump/ar-BB1akxYF?ocid=msedgdhp#image=1

So it's OK by the Cult for T to have a Chineese bank account, but FOX would have a rip snort if Obama or Biden would of  ???

image.png