SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:
Doesn't look good for hunter or the big guy.  

·
2h

Someone emailed me this: "I noticed the FBI receipt for Biden's computer was issued with file number 272D - BA - xxxx. 272D is the file class for money laundering, BA is for Baltimore field office which oversees Delaware."

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to come out of this but I'm not gonna lie... it would be just about the most amusing thing ever if the democrats picked Joe Biden to appear normal and safe and it blows up in their face because Joe Biden ends up being a key figure in a money laundering ring that got uncovered because his absolute embarrassment of a screw up kid was dumb enough to do this. 

Either way, I get to dunk on libs for Biden for the next four years so thats fun.

17 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Don't pull your schoolyard BS.  I spent time in the AF spying.  You don't spy on American citizens until you evidence of the suspect is working against the USA.  Obama/Biden and Clinton and gang were involved.  The biggest threat to our country is denial by people like you and others like you.

We better hope people like Rand Paul never get voted out of office. He is the only one who truly has our back when it comes to our country spying on its citizens....

"I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer.  I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski.  I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command.  I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country.  I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats."

"I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/bombshell-statement-biden-insider-claims-he-was-recipient-of-the-email-says-he-witnessed-joe-hunter-discussing-deals/

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

CDC now shifts its close contact guidelines from "within 6' for 15 consecutive minutes" to "within 6' for a cumulative 15 minutes over 24 hours".

... on Tuesdays, during a waxing lunar cycle, with less than 50% chance of precip in the next 36 hours. 

This constant shifting is what poker players call "a tell". This tell is that they really have no idea. 

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

These new ridiculous CDC guidelines  are nothing more than an attempt to close schools and shutter businesses/workplaces.......in every state but ND. 

Um, Ox, some lady named "Kristi" from Pierre calling from South Dakota for you. Line 1. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I'll use one example, and I've heard of other senerios.

My grandson at St Mickaels School is presently in second quauantine.

1st quarantine just over month ago, everyday my daughter received a email (2 weeks) from state health and filled out a questioner as to adhering to quarantine and health questions/temp regarding grandson.
2nd quarantine, my daughter recieved call only from school followed with email with attached GF County Health letter that her son is quaratined because a student in class tested+. Only follow up was a school call couple days later that 2 other kids also+. 

Succinctly ...

"What emails? What letters? Never got them."

... would be a legitimate response.

10 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

... it would be just about the most amusing thing ever if the democrats picked Joe Biden to appear normal and safe and it blows up in their face because Joe Biden ends up being a key figure in a money laundering ring ...

What did Mister Obama know about Mister Biden and his dealings that Mister Obama recommended Mister Biden not run for President?

https://www.gq.com/story/obama-to-biden-dont-run

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/obama-cautioned-biden-about-running-for-president

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

... on Tuesdays, during a waxing lunar cycle, with less than 50% chance of precip in the next 36 hours. 

This constant shifting is what poker players call "a tell". This tell is that they really have no idea. 

Um, Ox, some lady named "Kristi" from Pierre calling from South Dakota for you. Line 1. 

Just shut up and wear a mask.

To your last point least she has an understanding of the difference between consecutive vs. cumulative...…... 

• Upvote 1

Cumulative? That makes zero sense.

Someone show me a study that could ever be designed that could control the parameters to measure this properly? Viral load in the air, viral load actually breathed into nasal passages, viral load accumulation, swabs at different time intervals to see if the virus that was breathed in stays in or is breathed out. Etc.

Trust the science right? Well, let’s see this science of viral load accumulation over a 24 hour period. It would be an impossible study to design.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Kristi is advertising and making a play for frustrated Minnesotans.  Dougie is sleep at the wheel.

14 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Kristi is advertising and making a play for frustrated Minnesotans.  Dougie is sleep at the wheel.

Time for the Dakota's to make a move at annexing land in outstate MN. We will be greeted as liberators.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Someone show me a study that could ever be designed that could control the parameters to measure this properly? Viral load in the air, viral load actually breathed into nasal passages, viral load accumulation, swabs at different time intervals to see if the virus that was breathed in stays in or is breathed out. Etc.

Trust the science right? Well, let’s see this science of viral load accumulation over a 24 hour period. It would be an impossible study to design.

just one more example of why none of this makes sense, and i am not buying any of it anymore.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If you spend 9 minutes at the company water cooler  with a co-worker talking about the World Series at 10:30 am today then discuss how Wentz played with the same co-worker at 730 am for 8 minutes tomorrow morning and that co-worker gets symptoms on Friday and test positive you have to quarantine for 14 days due to the "cumulative" upgrade in the CDC guidelines. For anyone to call this new guideline "science based" is a total dolt.

• Upvote 2

I'm surprised they haven't come out with a "cumulative time at distance" formula. 

They're worried about a 24 hour window of "15 minutes at 6 feet". --> That's 2.5 minutes per foot per 24 hours. 

So if I spent 1 minute at 90 feet (90 foot-minute) with someone in a day? That's only 1/90 minutes per foot per day. 

Then again, lean in to 1 foot and chat for a minute in a day --> 1 minute per foot per 24 hours. But if I do that three times in a day that's 3 minutes per foot per day? 

math-card.jpg

53 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Dems have totally missed the boat on Latinos.  It will cost them dearly this election and moving forward.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/21/2020-election-why-these-latinos-new-jersey-voting-trump/6003106002/

That UFC fighter said it best when talking about Biden playing Despacito on his phone to pander to Latino voters.

https://www.newsweek.com/cuban-american-ufc-fighter-jorge-masvidal-joe-biden-pandering-despacito-latinos-1539078