SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

21 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump struggles to lift glass of water during ‘60 Minutes’ interview

For the second time in a few months, Trump struggled to lift a glass of water during his contentious interview with Lesley Stahl.

Midway through the 38-minute sit-down, the president picked up a glass of water with his right hand. Instead of simply sipping the water, Trump needed his left hand to hold the glass steady and bring it to his lips to drink.

The interview took place Tuesday and Trump posted a White House tape of it on Facebook Thursday.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie talking on a cell phone: President Donald Trump takes a drink of water as he speaks about his administration's National Security Strategy at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC, December 18, 2017.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-struggles-to-lift-glass-of-water-during-60-minutes-interview/ar-BB1aj6TF?ocid=msedgdhp

FDR was literally crippled and you probably adore that guy lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This is interesting.  FOX News apparently obtained and released some of Hunter's emails from his laptop.  

Anybody else notice something fishy about this picture?   

What's fishy about it? I'm not seeing it. The broken phone?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

What's fishy about it? I'm not seeing it. The broken phone?

Cmon, it's not that difficult.

That phone is connected to MTS, which is a Russian cellphone network headquartered in Moscow.   

My god, Rudy and co are complete amateurs.   

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

That phone is connected to MTS, which is a Russian cellphone network headquartered in Moscow.   

Gotcha, not familiar with that being a Russian network so didn’t notice it.

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

"Heels up" Rudy is not having a good week.

Little more than hour before the debate starts.

President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden will have their last chance to present competing arguments side-by-side before a huge audience Thursday night during their second and final debate, with the incumbent trailing in national polls and at a significant campaign cash disadvantage.

The face-off in Nashville, Tenn., arrives after more than 45 million Americans—roughly a third of the total presidential vote in 2016—already have cast ballots and with both campaigns now mostly focused on turning out their supporters and making their closing case to the few remaining undecided voters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/final-trump-biden-debate-marks-start-of-sprint-to-election/ar-BB1aiMRi?ocid=msedgdhp

Are old people busting out of the home at night when no one is looking.....or are workers/visitors to the homes not wearing masks?  Gotta be one or the other right?  Oh wait that's right, little Suzie's B squad middle school volleyball game is to blame. 

https://www.grandforksherald.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6729342-COVID-19-numbers-remain-high-in-Grand-Forks-nursing-homes-amid-uncontrolled-community-spread

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump struggles to lift glass of water during ‘60 Minutes’ interview

For the second time in a few months, Trump struggled to lift a glass of water during his contentious interview with Lesley Stahl.

Midway through the 38-minute sit-down, the president picked up a glass of water with his right hand. Instead of simply sipping the water, Trump needed his left hand to hold the glass steady and bring it to his lips to drink.

The interview took place Tuesday and Trump posted a White House tape of it on Facebook Thursday.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie talking on a cell phone: President Donald Trump takes a drink of water as he speaks about his administration's National Security Strategy at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC, December 18, 2017.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-struggles-to-lift-glass-of-water-during-60-minutes-interview/ar-BB1aj6TF?ocid=msedgdhp

Are you really going to go there? There is only one candidate that looks weak and it’s Biden. Watch Trumps speeches and I can see nothing wrong with his physical abilities!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Are you really going to go there? There is only one candidate that looks weak and it’s Biden. Watch Trumps speeches and I can see nothing wrong with his physical abilities!

Heil Twitler, Trumptards.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Be better.  It is from this guy, Sue's Lube:

In 2012, Mr. D’Souza resigned as president of the Christian-affiliated King’s College after he was spotted entering a hotel with a woman who was not his wife, from whom he had been separated.

Mr. D’Souza has frequently been criticized for making incendiary or conspiracy-promoting remarks, including his suggestion in August that a violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., had been staged, and his incorrect claim in October that Hitler was not anti-gay.

The commentator’s appearances at colleges have also stoked controversy. Speaking at Stony Brook University in April, he joked about the Holocaust.

So he was separated and not yet divorced from his wife correct? And he was spotted with another woman? Correct?

I dont see the drop the mic moment you are searching for.

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

So he was separated and not yet divorced from his wife correct? And he was spotted with another woman? Correct?

I dont see the drop the mic moment you are searching for.

I get it.

You're both nut jobs.  So, I guess from your perspective, it's all good. 

It must be a Trumptard thing...

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This is interesting.  FOX News apparently obtained and released some of Hunter's emails from his laptop.  

Anybody else notice something fishy about this picture?   

You do realize that that is a screenshot.....of a text sent on a MTS network, of wich the Ukraine is part of.....I'd say that ain't to good for dementia joe

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Reuters
Voters have already cast 47 million votes for the Nov. 3 election, passing total early voting from the 2016 election with 12 days to go.

I keep seeing how high early voting is but don’t get the point of it being news worthy.