SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm surprised they haven't come out with a "cumulative time at distance" formula. 

They're worried about a 24 hour window of "15 minutes at 6 feet". --> That's 2.5 minutes per foot per 24 hours. 

So if I spent 1 minute at 90 feet (90 foot-minute) with someone in a day? That's only 1/90 minutes per foot per day. 

Then again, lean in to 1 foot and chat for a minute in a day --> 1 minute per foot per 24 hours. But if I do that three times in a day that's 3 minutes per foot per day? 

top_that_arrested_development.gif

• Upvote 2

Hunter has some splaing to do.

8puyFbiI_normal.jpg

Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza
· 2h
So Hunter Biden, who had an affair with the wife of his deceased brother Beau, now admits to doing naked FaceTimes and keeping sexually explicit photos of Beau’s 14 year old daughter—his niece Natalie. This is one sick family!

3 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Time for the Dakota's to make a move at annexing land in outstate MN. We will be greeted as liberators.

How far east would you go?  Bemidji and Fergus Falls?

I feel like Brainerd/Alexandria and east would want to stay in Minnesota.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VMeister said:

How far east would you go?  Bemidji and Fergus Falls?

I feel like Brainerd/Alexandria and east would want to stay in Minnesota.

Fergus seems logical. The tanks will stop on the southeast edge of town. If the people further east want to join, they'll make it clear I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rural United States spiking.

Why The Worst Coronavirus Outbreaks Are Now in the Rural U.S.

https://nyti.ms/3dLYJIv

The coronavirus was slow to come to Foster County, N.D., a community of just over 3,000 people in the eastern part of the state. When virus cases surged in the Northeast in the spring, the county recorded just one positive case. When national case counts peaked in mid-July, it had recorded just two more.

But by Tuesday, about one in every 20 residents had tested positive for the virus. More than half of those cases were reported in the past two weeks.

5 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

That pretty much shows all you need to know. Guilty as sin 

One thing that will be entertaining tonight. In addition, can’t wait to see how Biden addresses what’d he’d do different in the pandemic. Besides a lockdown, that isn’t gonna cut it. Trump has provided supplies needed and more people are wearing masks than ever and no, a mask mandate won’t work. I’d like to hear  more in depth answers from Joe. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

The wife popped a positive yesterday. There’s a testing event tomorrow. If I go and test positive I shorten my quarantine by about 12 days.  Science.  

SCHTOPP! 
Ve bereef you are under zee qvarantine. 
Ve need to zee your Covid pah-pers. 
Mach schnell! 

Hochstetter.png

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

The wife popped a positive yesterday. There’s a testing event tomorrow. If I go and test positive I shorten my quarantine by about 12 days.  Science.  

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Sorry to hear.  Hope the best for you both.

Sorry why? That he's stuck with the wife? :D