Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

Just now, Bison06 said:

Learn to follow along, the original poster referenced the Chris Wallace interview only and I referenced the Chris Wallace interview only.

Scroll up, look at the post you quoted and then look at your response. I'm not digging for the back and forth for days between you lovebirds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Scroll up, look at the post you quoted and then look at your response. I'm not digging for the back and forth for days between you lovebirds.

It was literally three posts above that that he was responding to and he quoted it in his post. If you're gonna chime in with a cute little comment, maybe at least read the posts that lead to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Learn to follow along, the original poster referenced the Chris Wallace interview only and I referenced the Chris Wallace interview only.

Yup.  I referenced Fox News. 

NDSU "educated".   Plus a cult member.  Life has been brutal for you.  We should have more sympathy.   But, we don't.

Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It was literally three posts above that that he was responding to and he quoted it in his post. If you're gonna chime in with a cute little comment, maybe at least read the posts that lead to it.

Don't pretend like you're not ready to die on the hill of defending Fox News.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

I can tell by your comment you didn't actually watch the interview with Chris Wallace.

Because if he did, we wouldn't make that clueless statement. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

I can tell by your comment you didn't actually watch the interview with Chris Wallace.

Just curious where you thought Wallace was to Trump during that interview? Is it because he asked follow-up questions or questioned some obviously false statements? I thought he gave plenty of chances for him to answer things differently and there were plenty of softball questions included as well. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdub27 said:

Just curious where you thought Wallace was to Trump during that interview? Is it because he asked follow-up questions or questioned some obviously false statements? I thought he gave plenty of chances for him to answer things differently and there were plenty of softball questions included as well. 

If asking pertinent oppositional questions and not letting him get away with what you call obviously false statement isn't being a fair/tough interviewer then I don't know what is. Without it turning into a debate, which isn't his job, what would you like to have seen more of from Wallace?

I thought it was a fair interview verging on some tougher questions at times, I certainly wouldn't have characterized it as a softball interview.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Don't pretend like you're not ready to die on the hill of defending Fox News.

I don't need to pretend. Why would I defend a news station? I'm of the opinion that all of the mainstream media outlets are horrifically biased and impossible to discern what is actually happening by watching them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Don't pretend like you're not ready to die on the hill of defending Fox News.

Fox has HAS gotten a few stories right but on the other hand if u  watch CNN know that the truth is 100% opposite of what they are telling you...if you don't agree just ask George Papadosoulous or Carter Page.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bison06 said:

If asking pertinent oppositional questions and not letting him get away with what you call obviously false statement isn't being a fair/tough interviewer then I don't know what is. Without it turning into a debate, which isn't his job, what would you like to have seen more of from Wallace?

I thought it was a fair interview verging on some tougher questions at times, I certainly wouldn't have characterized it as a softball interview.

I misinterpreted your original comment along with combining it with someone else wrote about Wallace not being a friend of Trump.

I would agree that it was a very fair interview overall. I think Wallace did exactly what an interviewer should. But I don't think that should make him "not a friend of Trump". I also don't think Trump handled being challenged on some of his statement very well, some of which he was completely inaccurate on. Overall, it was a good mix of questions. Why he chose to do it outside in the sweltering heat is beyond me though.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I don't need to pretend. Why would I defend a news station? I'm of the opinion that all of the mainstream media outlets are horrifically biased and impossible to discern what is actually happening by watching them.

You were just mocking someone for not knowing the details of a news outlet interview, so this take is certainly a surprise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Fox has HAS gotten a few stories right but on the other hand if u  watch CNN know that the truth is 100% opposite of what they are telling you...if you don't agree just ask George Papadosoulous or Carter Page.

Don't worry, I don't. Life is too short to watch cable news. Although responding to a criticism of Fox with "but CNN" is partisan whataboutism.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Don't worry, I don't. Life is too short to watch cable news. Although responding to a criticism of Fox with "but CNN" is partisan whataboutism.

I'm still trying to figure out why those two people are experts on cable news media?  Lol

I do marvel at the insane 100% absolute certainty of the members of the cult.  I guess that's how cult members think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goon said:

Biden will only go on Leftwing friendly networks.I am shocked he said no to Chris Wallace. He is not a reporter that I would call Trump friendly. 

Wallace is a never trumpet.  Just won't admit.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

good...now those NATO countries can actually pay their NATO bills?

dawhoops.

lol

I see.  You regurgitate the bile like a good little cult member.  That's special.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/11/628137185/fact-check-trumps-claims-on-nato-spending

In the meantime, you give the orange dip#$t a pass on making the hard choice and ultimately do more damage to our economy.

Trump is toast.

Now, spew more bile cultists. 

Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Someone needs a life. But continue to be that keyboard liberal warrior. You sure changed my mind 

Thanks.

I wasn't sure there was one to change. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'm still trying to figure out why those two people are experts on cable news media?  Lol

I do marvel at the insane 100% absolute certainty of the members of the cult.  I guess that's how cult members think. 

Chairman Mao would be proud.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...