SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

20 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Nope no coincidence, it was a noose.  Bubba told Don flat out, it was a noose.  Totally within reach that a racist act was committed.  

I have no doubt it was a "noose", I'm not sure that fact is in question. The question is was it intended for Bubba and somehow sending a message to him. The evidence seems to point to the fact that it had been hanging there for at least 9 months.

So either, somebody knew he would be assigned that garage or it truly is just an unfortunate coincidence.

11 hours ago, Cratter said:

What does it mean when the BLM website says they want to disrupt Western style nuclear family structures?

Did you hear about this on the Dark Horse (Bret Weinstein) podcast, those two have a fascinating insight into the current issues.

26 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I have no doubt it was a "noose", I'm not sure that fact is in question. The question is was it intended for Bubba and somehow sending a message to him. The evidence seems to point to the fact that it had been hanging there for at least 9 months.

So either, somebody knew he would be assigned that garage or it truly is just an unfortunate coincidence.

you do understand it was a door pull for the garage door.....just like on all the rest of the garage doors.  plenty of photos and video to prove that.

2 minutes ago, 1972 said:

you do understand it was a door pull for the garage door.....just like on all the rest of the garage doors.  plenty of photos and video to prove that.

I'm agreeing with your stance here it seems. Reading my post back, I can see that I wasn't as clear as I meant to be.

I'm only saying it was a "noose" because it was in the shape of a noose. The evidence from my view suggests and maybe even proves it is simply an unfortunate coincidence as others have said.

• Upvote 1

Los Angeles County public health director: 'Highly likely' George Floyd protests caused Coronavirus spike

The top public health official in Los Angeles County blamed massive protests for a spike in coronavirus cases.

Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer told the Los Angeles Times it was "highly likely" that the demonstrations, meant to protest against police brutality and racial injustice, contributed to the significant spike in COVID-19 cases in the city.

“The virus is not done with us,” Ferrer said.

Dr. Fauci says coronavirus task force was never asked to slow down testing

Other top health officials also told the House Energy and Commerce Comittee on Tuesday that nobody has asked them to slow down testing.

“We will be doing more testing,” Fauci told a House committee.

The U.S. has tested more than 27 million people, with about 2.3 million – or 8.4% -- testing positive. 

Stanford: Median Infection Rate For Under Age 70 Is Just 0.04%, Average 0.26%

A scientist known for his contrarian takes to dire COVID-19 predictions has released a paper claiming that antibody evidence suggests the median coronavirus infection fatality rate for those under 70 is just 0.04%.

The estimate throws into sharp relief the lopsided mortality figures for the disease, which has claimed an inordinate number of elderly people across the planet while leaving younger individuals mostly unscathed.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:47 AM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

not only should this clown be kicked off here but why is mikejm upvoting this garbage?  nice one mikey

Because I really, really like the truth.

13 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

u must watch cnn a lot then.

Actually, hardly ever. Too busy reading and studying history, something a majority of posters herein should seriously consider. 

20 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Actually, hardly ever. Too busy reading and studying history, something a majority of posters herein should seriously consider. 

I listened to some podcasts with a historical bent,  MartyrMade.  One on Jerusleum, another on Jim Jones and the Peoples Church. I enjoyed them.

1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:

Careful, you might get a nosebleed up on that high horse of yours.

I’ve come to realize this thread is where the intellectually underprivileged hang out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikejm said:

I’ve come to realize this thread is where the intellectually underprivileged hang out. 

You're not wrong. Us common folk just need a place to talk while you intellectuals do all your book reading and stuff

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

What are your thoughts on reparations for African-Americans?  Yay or nay?

I think reparations should be considered to be charged to slave owning families yet in America with rewards to families of such slaves.

But then the families of these slaves need to pay reparations to all the families of Union soldiers who died in the Civil War to create the free environment these slaves then were allowed.

After all, fair is fair, right?

1 hour ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I’m not positive but I don’t think NDSU is requiring face coverings. Not saying either approach is right or wrong, just interesting to see the differences. 

EDIT:  Never mind. It looks like NDSU is requiring face coverings while in class. Not sure about all common indoor areas. The enforcement at both campuses might be interesting. 

13 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Actually this thread should be renamed "How to kill a fan site".

What else would you like to talk about right now?  I think anyone would welcome conversation on anything else but not a whole lot going on.