SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Many on here need to TAKE OFF the BLINDERS, T is losing it.   Some R's understand.

“Friendship doesn’t mean that you’re blind,” said former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a longtime friend of the president who said the window is closing for Trump to provide evidence of widespread voter fraud to justify his refusal to concede.

“It was so important early on to say to the president, ‘If your basis for not conceding is that there was voter fraud, then show us,’” Christie told ABC’s “This Week.” “Because if you can’t show us, we can’t do this. We can’t back you blindly without evidence.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-digs-in-as-his-family-and-allies-spar-over-a-concession/ar-BB1aOzaM?ocid=msedgdhp

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

MN sets another single day positive case record. Walz will be dialing back personal freedoms soon. Then Biden will take over in January and pour salt into those wounds. 

#masksworkinMN

26 minutes ago, Goon said:

Here it comes.

MN has had mask mandate since July 25. Walz will look to extend his peacetime executive power this coming week. Heard from a reliable source tonight good probability Walz will cancel the upcoming MN HS winter sport seasons and also considering distancing  learning only moving forward for MN schools. Can't make this s#$t up. Joey B. must believe masks work....right? SCIENCE! 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany called the celebrations after news spread of Biden's victory, "superspreader events".

You do realize that some family and friends at ACB’s confirmation was labeled a “superspreader event” by CNN, right?  

7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

You do realize that some family and friends at ACB’s confirmation was labeled a “superspreader event” by CNN, right?  

One of the idiots at vox tweeted a video of the celebrations in DC with no negative comment about being dangerous but was very upset when Notre Dame rushed the field. 

Some people are too dumb to insult lol

8 hours ago, dynato said:

Does this make GWB a liberal?

No - a reasonable person.   A person who can see this election was about the soul of America from the opposite side of the aisle.   And I will say I didn't like W while he was in office but I've gained more respect for him since because he realized it's never been about "you're either with US or THEM" until Trump poisoned our country.   We have always worked together and it's NEVER been a OUR WAY OR HIGHWAY Proposition.   That's what democracy is all about  WORKING TOGETHER

Continue with Trump and follow the poisonous trail of hate, lies and misinformation at taxpayers expense.   Word is the LAME DUCK is about to embark on a "Election Truth/PLEASE TELL ME YOU LOVE ME" pity rally tour and we (US Taxpayers) will be paying for it.   TOTALLY LAME and don't go you kool-aid drinking idiots.   Biden will be the new President.   Consider how you can for a force for good in the UNITED states of America going forward. 

If you can't - fU - move to mexico or whatever dogwhistle the boogaloo boys are calling out now.   BEST THING IS - you'll be on the other side of the unscalable wall your idiot president built.  Ironic yet fitting.  Don't let the door his you on the way OUT of the USA

54 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany called the celebrations after news spread of Biden's victory, "superspreader events".

Biden didn't CALL people out - they just showed up.  On the street - by the thousands - with pure joy and happiness.  It made me so happy.  People who represent ALL of the US showing their strength.  Immigrants, people with weird hair, everyone and all of us that make up ALL the people of the UNITED STATES!

BYE BYE Trumps and all you poison racist cult followers - GOOD RIDDANCE!

No one gives a sh*t about Propaganda Barbie - she'll be the cute female little equivalent to Baghdad Bob in the future....maybe she can tap Sean Spicer to get on Dancing with the Stars - that's the best she can hope for.  OR go back to answering phones for you dads roofing company.  GOOD LUCK

I just have to say more than a day into this tribute thread for Ken and 1 GUY (F4S) has replied?  REALLY?  Very disapointed in true SIOUX fans here.  Al Pearson is also fighting like hell to hang on and his daughter needed some help via GOFUNDME but that ALSO turned out a disapointing response.

WTF!   I get it if you hate me here and want me to go away - I WILL - but i can't believe UND Hockey fans would prefer to joust about the pros and cons of TRUMPISM and national politics and ignore the trials and losses local GF people we all have loved and cherished and the issues they have or are going through.

Frankly I'm ashamed the AlPearson go fund me didn't do better.  It should have for all this great man did for UND Hockey.  (You can look it up on another thread here)

Ken Towers was AMAZING and a ROCK SOLID PILLAR of Grand Forks in the personal, business and spiritual way he supported our community.

Stop worrying about the orange turtle and START thinking about the people who built and solidified the foundation of the UND community!

They are what matters.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Screenshot_20201108-194112_Chrome.jpg

Every. Time. You. Post.

The world will be reminded you advocated for a young man to take his own life.

Don't even think of lecturing anyone about the type of people they are.

How dare you soil the tribute thread. 

I hope you get the help you need but damned if it should be here.

On behalf of a massive population on this planet that have dealt with suicide, as God as my witness.

This will Never be forgotten.

• Upvote 3

Pfizer vaccine was just shown to be 90% effective in recent trial and is looking to it roll out by month's end. If there is one thing Trump can do before he leaves office it's get an effective vaccine out to the public. Biden won't even consider  a vaccine until it's 100% effective......just like the flu shot??? Similar to wanting zero cases in his mind. I see he put Osterholm on his Covid19 advisory board....wasn't he the one advocating a couple  months ago for another national 6 week lockdown? Any effective vaccine will be kicked down the street by the Biden administration because then the Democrat party as a whole loses power on the ignorant people who think government should control everything.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

You do realize my point is not about CNN, this is about, it's OK if T encourages it.    BBUUTT!
McEnany & U were the ones on the superspreader team!!!!
Pointing out the facts to those of you with blinders on, it was of no concern to McEnany before.
Can conpletely understand why a newpaper would fire you.

Washing hands helps.

• Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Pfizer vaccine was just shown to be 90% effective in recent trial and is looking to it roll out by month's end. If there is one thing Trump can do before he leaves office it's get an effective vaccine out to the public. Biden won't even consider  a vaccine until it's 100% effective......just like the flu shot??? Similar to wanting zero cases in his mind. I see he put Osterholm on his Covid19 advisory board....wasn't he the one advocating a couple  months ago for another national 6 week lockdown? Any effective vaccine will be kicked down the street by the Biden administration because then the Democrat party as a whole loses power on the ignorant people who think government should control everything.

Just as many thought the election cured Covid.  Chicago schools going back, Massachusetts schools going back regardless of their counties color level, and now an effective vaccine.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheFlop said:

Just as many thought the election cured Covid.  Chicago schools going back, Massachusetts schools going back regardless of their counties color level, and now an effective vaccine.  

Not so fast my friend.......some schools in western WI closed as of 5 pm last night thru end of this month.  Walz will follow. 

32 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Heard Sanford is preparing for vaccine delivery in December?  I guess we will see but to have something at least be available is an accomplishment that will be overlooked and kicked down the road 6 months so a different administration can pat themselves on the back.  

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Not so fast my friend.......some schools in western WI closed as of 5 pm last night thru end of this month.  Walz will follow. 

I think we’re headed for a relatively brief(2 weeks or so), but very strict lockdown. During this time, testing will be quietly slowed and cases will “plummet”. This gives the optics that if we had done that from the start it would have made a difference and we will slowly get back to normal around Valentine’s Day.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I just have to say more than a day into this tribute thread for Ken and 1 GUY (F4S) has replied?  REALLY?  Very disapointed in true SIOUX fans here.  Al Pearson is also fighting like hell to hang on and his daughter needed some help via GOFUNDME but that ALSO turned out a disapointing response.

WTF!   I get it if you hate me here and want me to go away - I WILL - but i can't believe UND Hockey fans would prefer to joust about the pros and cons of TRUMPISM and national politics and ignore the trials and losses local GF people we all have loved and cherished and the issues they have or are going through.

Frankly I'm ashamed the AlPearson go fund me didn't do better.  It should have for all this great man did for UND Hockey.  (You can look it up on another thread here)

Ken Towers was AMAZING and a ROCK SOLID PILLAR of Grand Forks in the personal, business and spiritual way he supported our community.

Stop worrying about the orange turtle and START thinking about the people who built and solidified the foundation of the UND community!

They are what matters.

I dont know who Ken Towers is/was and I haven't eaten at the moon in 20+ years. As for Al pearson, I have heard of him but again never took a bus of his to an away game. That doesn't make me any less of a fan, I just dont know either of them well enough to discuss them. Get off your high horse and quit whining!

• Upvote 2