SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

29 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I hope they catch the guy too and he's locked up. Who is defending these actions though?

Maybe the people cheering..

There is a large number of people defending those actions, through financial support, media coverage and quite frankly an appalling lack of action.

You can't be so naive to actual believe this rhetorical question you've spouted, can you?

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Goon said:

That's what I don't get, the lefties would rather let the Antifa thugs burn down a federal court house than have officers and agents protect those buildings.

Apparently, the cops in left-leaning towns aren't allowed to push back on Antifa and the other Left wing mobs. Maybe they need to get more aggressive against them. 

Quit exaggerating.

When the idiots focus their rioting attention at federal buildings, these buildings end up being protected for the most part.   I mean ‘evil left-wing’ Gov. Evers called up the national guard days ago. All gov. buildings are protected in Kenosha.  Violence is almost always focused inward (businesses and cars burned).  

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

CDC abruptly reverses decision on testing.

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

That was a head-scratcher.

Can that organization pick a lane at some point?

25 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Maybe the people cheering..

There is a large number of people defending those actions, through financial support, media coverage and quite frankly an appalling lack of action.

You can't be so naive to actual believe this rhetorical question you've spouted, can you?

So either vote for trump or you are defending violence/riots/looting. That’s not a naive at all is it?

The CDC has become a parody of itself. This organization is supposedly the authority on infectious disease for the entire human race and they can't even decide if masks and/or tests should be done.(Depending on the month)

The American people have lost trust in anything the CDC says and it's showing.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I LOVE RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES AND UNICORNS. 

Everyone with two cents to rub together will vacate Minneapolis and larger cities. So, say goodbye to doctors, lawyers, and obviously police. What will you have left? No business.. no infrastructure. Just a bunch of rubble? lol.

Also - who is inciting violence here? So much hypocrisy. 

Perhaps, especially if the unrest continues. But, seeing the opposite in my two-block ‘hood’ in south Minneapolis. 4 homes recently sold to younger professionals (older, retired empty nesters moved)...  $900K-1.3M range. Two recently hit the market at the +1M range.  Will be telling if those linger. Have colleagues who are selling, buying, or building in the area. Homes in NE are receiving multiple offers 10% above asking within first days on market, especially ‘starter’ homes in the $ 300-400K range. Ultimately though, we are concerned about future property taxes. They are the knee jerk response to raising revenues... and we already pay huge on our props.

22 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Quit exaggerating.

When the idiots focus their rioting attention at federal buildings, these buildings end up being protected for the most part.   I mean ‘evil left-wing’ Gov. Evers called up the national guard days ago. All gov. buildings are protected in Kenosha.  Violence is almost always focused inward (businesses and cars burned).  

Unfortunately it was three days too late.

• Upvote 1

Trump claimed last night that he's done more for blacks than any President since Lincoln.
Wonder how that will go down for him with this crowd in DC today?

Demonstrators walk to the Lincoln Memorial for Friday's "Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" event in Washington, DC.

Demonstrators walk to the Lincoln Memorial for Friday's "Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" event in Washington, DC.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/politics/march-on-washington-black-national-convention-trnd/index.html

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump claimed last night that he's done more for blacks than any President since Lincoln.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/politics/march-on-washington-black-national-convention-trnd/index.html

You should have nothing to worry about come November.  Biden has done so much in the last 45 years.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I wonder if the media will track Covid cases following this March. The hypocrisy is obvious to anyone objective.

• Upvote 4

Hot take: Trump is going to win in a landslide. Minnesota might actually vote red for the first time since 1972. 

Also, I am not going to debate you if this post hurt your feelings. This is what I believe and we will find out if I was right or wrong in November.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So either vote for trump or you are defending violence/riots/looting. That’s not a naive at all is it?

Trump is banking the election on it.    

Conservative media attention will be focused on rioters 24/7.  "Vote Biden, your house will burn down".

Never mind that 99.9% of Americans aren't being affected by these lawless actions.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, UNDColorado said:

Hot take: Trump is going to win in a landslide. Minnesota might actually vote red for the first time since 1972. 

Also, I am not going to debate you if this post hurt your feelings. This is what I believe and we will find out if I was right or wrong in November.

After watching the conventions and the polling responses and market trends. I have to say I agree. Not sure on the landslide, but becoming quite confident he’ll win.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Goon said:

That's what I don't get, the lefties would rather let the Antifa thugs burn down a federal court house than have officers and agents protect those buildings.

Apparently, the cops in left-leaning towns aren't allowed to push back on Antifa and the other Left wing mobs. Maybe they need to get more aggressive against them. 

Maybe shoot them in the back. 

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

After watching the conventions and the polling responses and market trends. I have to say I agree. Not sure on the landslide, but becoming quite confident he’ll win.

It's very difficult to win an election vs an incumbent president. The conditions under which Trump has been elected haven't really changed, ie Trump hasn't gotten marginally worse since taking the presidency. He's the same old unconventional loud dude. So I don't expect the election results to change by much unless voters mobilize. I'm hoping for historical voter turnouts, no matter which party wins