SiouxSports.com Forum

Hunter Pinke

northernraider

42 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I have known Hunter since he was a baby and the his mom and family for even longer. I won’t get into the details of the surgery to honor the privacy of the family, but this is a very serious injury and and his dad said, a long and detailed surgery. If you are the praying type, please take a minute to lift Hunter and his family up in prayers. 

E9EFCA5A-50E9-437F-803B-0E34DD27CFBA.jpeg

Praying.  Please send updates.  'Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I have known Hunter since he was a baby and the his mom and family for even longer. I won’t get into the details of the surgery to honor the privacy of the family, but this is a very serious injury and and his dad said, a long and detailed surgery. If you are the praying type, please take a minute to lift Hunter and his family up in prayers. 

God bless Hunter and his doctors with a successful surgery and a full recovery.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I certainly wish this young man the best and a full recovery!

• Upvote 1