SiouxSports.com Forum

Own The Farm Week

Prison_Mike

30 minutes ago, bison73 said:

How much better? Considering the stats from the last time we played you would have to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
Was the 2015 meeting the most lopside game in the history of the Fargo dome? THe final score may not truly reflect how humiliating that game truly was. Klieman was a gentleman and Bubba was well aware of it.

First downs: 21 to 3.
Time of possession at 36:36.
Total yards......61. Which is the record low for a visitor in the Fargo dome. NDSU had 377 including 262 in the air for 4 TD's.
The Fighting Hawks had 4 yards rushing on 26 carries.

Classy move by Chris to take the foot off the gas as the point was proven. THe game starts with recruiting, it has been dominant.

You guys are still attaching Rudy to the game tomorrow??  Honestly, what team goes under center for 15 seconds in the Fargo Dome and tries to make a bunch of adjustments at the line? (2015 Fighting Hawks is the only one that comes to mind)

We have called out Rudy that game and the next 3 years non stop.  The last showing in the Fargo Dome was a complete embarrassment, no augments here.  

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, bison73 said:

How much better? Considering the stats from the last time we played you would have to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
Was the 2015 meeting the most lopside game in the history of the Fargo dome? THe final score may not truly reflect how humiliating that game truly was. Klieman was a gentleman and Bubba was well aware of it.

First downs: 21 to 3.
Time of possession at 36:36.
Total yards......61. Which is the record low for a visitor in the Fargo dome. NDSU had 377 including 262 in the air for 4 TD's.
The Fighting Hawks had 4 yards rushing on 26 carries.

Classy move by Chris to take the foot off the gas as the point was proven. THe game starts with recruiting, it has been dominant.

OC did nothing to allow the players to have any success that game.  Not an excuse, it is what it is and that was one of the poorest games in the dome.  

For as bad as the offense was, I’m surprised NDSU only had 377 total yards.  They were on the field all game.  

1 minute ago, homer said:

OC did nothing to allow the players to have any success that game.  Not an excuse, it is what it is and that was one of the poorest games in the dome.  

For as bad as the offense was, I’m surprised NDSU only had 377 total yards.  They were on the field all game.  

Played a lot of reserves. Took the foot off the gas.

Just now, Nodak78 said:

2015 is not relevant.

It's relevant because it indicates the relative state for the two programs just 4 years ago. Is there any reason to think has UND improved enough and/or that has NDSU dropped off enough to make the game competitive? UND had one of its best seasons since moving to DI that year and yet the game was a embarrassing blowout. Honestly, there's no reason to think that this game won't be more of the same.

1 minute ago, Gothmog said:

It's relevant because it indicates the relative state for the two programs just 4 years ago. Is there any reason to think has UND improved enough and/or that has NDSU dropped off enough to make the game competitive? UND had one of its best seasons since moving to DI that year and yet the game was a embarrassing blowout. Honestly, there's no reason to think that this game won't be more of the same.

I hope your team has the same prep

7 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I am calling Fake News.  I remember the last 4-5 minutes.  That's about 8% of the game.

Like it or not NDSU had a hard time running the ball in 2015 and to their credit they adjusted and ate up a pretty poor UND secondary.  Our corners are pretty salty this year.

As said, our deficiencies were magnified by a good team and it was embarrassing in 2015.  I really don't have a good feel for the game tomorrow, other than our offense will not look like 2015.

The game probably goes as good or bad as T. Lance is.  He seemed to be the best weapon on the field (against Butler) and there isn't a close 2nd.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

You guys are still attaching Rudy to the game tomorrow??  Honestly, what team goes under center for 15 seconds in the Fargo Dome and tries to make a bunch of adjustments at the line? (2015 Fighting Hawks is the only one that comes to mind)

We have called out Rudy that game and the next 3 years non stop.  The last showing in the Fargo Dome was a complete embarrassment, no augments here.  

I read it that based off last time stats, this game can only go better.

2 minutes ago, stonebreaker said:

I read it that based off last time stats, this game can only go better.

......unless they don't have the class this year to take the foot off the pedal.

"Classy move by Chris to take the foot off the gas as the point was proven."

4 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Talked to the new head coach today.  Only thing that remains the same is the focus on what they have to do.

Probably keep the pedal down right, showing a lot of class, maybe snap a leg or two along the way.

26 minutes ago, bison73 said:

According to the drive chart on the game Wentz was still playing late in the 4th and your first and second string RBs were getting carries with less than 5 mins to go.  

Not that I don’t believe you.  Maybe it was other less important positions like Special teams.  It was an ass kicking and I was half a case in by that point.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, homer said:

According to the drive chart on the game Wentz was still playing late in the 4th and your first and second string RBs were getting carries with less than 5 mins to go.  

Not that I don’t believe you.  Maybe it was other less important positions like Special teams.  It was an ass kicking and I was half a case in by that point.  

Because teams normally surround their starting QB with reserves.  I told you Bison73 is a liar.  LMAO while SMH while whistling!!

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Because teams normally surround their starting QB with reserves.  I told you Bison73 is a liar.  LMAO while SMH while whistling!!

We rotate a lot of our players especially when the game is in hand. Regardless of who  the skill players are. 

But you take your comfort where you can find it.  What ever makes you feel better.  :whistling:

45 minutes ago, bison73 said:

We rotate a lot of our players especially when the game is in hand. Regardless of who  the skill players are. 

But you take your comfort where you can find it.  What ever makes you feel better.  :whistling:

#bustedliar

59 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Haha