SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

11 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I don’t think anyone would’ve walked away fine from that dirty hit by Clowney. But yep, unfortunately all the talk will be how Wentz is injury prone. 

It was a double-whammy.  The hit AND how his head hit off the turf. 

Yes, that will be talk again

49 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

Wentz never seemed very impressive before the injury and now he's hurt again.  He's going to go down in NFL history as a bust.   He is by far one of the most overrated QB's in a long time.

Seriously? He carried this team down the stretch and into the playoffs. He threw for over 4000 yards without one WR over 500 yards. Fill me in who else is one that list.......ever.

He unfortunately is a physical mishap repeatedly.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Seriously? He carried this team down the stretch and into the playoffs. He threw for over 4000 yards without one WR over 500 yards. Fill me in who else is one that list.......ever.

Like anyone is getting up from this intent to injure hit 

20A8C1D6-3F55-4A89-955B-F7FB146C5F8C.jpeg

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well there's no arguing that Wentz is always getting injured.   Good players know how to avoid those situations.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

This has bust written all over it. But yes the injuries are no doubt a concern 

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-carson-wentz-stats-nfl-quarterback-records

I'm sorry but all of you saying he's a bust because of this latest injury are just incomprehensible. "Good players know how to avoid injury", tell me how exactly Wentz avoids getting hit while he's on the ground, with the defensive lineman coming from behind. That picture above is pretty clear as to how it happened. How do you avoid that?

Wentz seems like a nice boy....just can't stay healthy...prolly should retire as concussions are life altering....Byron Buxton  will also,be a bust....can't stay healthy....Twins would be smart to trade him.... Off topic I know,  but similar situations....

46 minutes ago, John W. said:

Wentz seems like a nice boy....just can't stay healthy...prolly should retire as concussions are life altering....Byron Buxton  will also,be a bust....can't stay healthy....Twins would be smart to trade him.... Off topic I know,  but similar situations....

Interesting...no comment about Dave Hakstol in your last post.  Everything OK, John W?