SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So you are already penciling in next Monday's game as a W? Doh-kay.

I would not be surprised at all if the officials f-ed over GB so Cousins gets his first ever MNF win! :tinfoilhat:

On 12/19/2019 at 6:41 AM, Oxbow6 said:

The Vikings will pound GB Monday night by at least 14. GB will beat the Lions to secure NFC North. #6 seed Vikings will travel to #3 GB for Wild Card weekend.

Book it.

If the Vikings win both remaining games, they are guaranteed at least #5 now, with Seattle losing to Arizona yesterday.  That would mean a trip to Philly or Dallas.

21 minutes ago, NeutralObserver said:

If the Vikings win both remaining games, they are guaranteed at least #5 now, with Seattle losing to Arizona yesterday.  That would mean a trip to Philly or Dallas.

Seattle still would need to lose to SF in this scenario as the Sea Chickens have the H2H tiebreaker on the Vikings 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:52 AM, The Sicatoka said:

Well heck, the quad-fecta came home for Oakland in Week 16: Jets, Saints, Colts, Raiders all won (in must scenario).

Why not the Week 17 Raiders quin-fecta!: Raiders, Colts, Texans, Ravens, (one of Bears, Lions, Chiefs, Patriots).  :blink:  :huh:

giphy.gif

As a Raider fan, I already know that all the right teams will win, EXCEPT the Raiders. Cuz that’s how they roll. :sad:

• Upvote 1

Pretty incredible what the Eagles have overcome this season. I’ve never seen a team with more injuries to key players yet these practice squad guys came in and helped turn it around when they were 5-7. On top of that they keep those damn Cowboys out of the playoffs. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!