SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

On 11/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Just have Newsom tack it on to the conservative estimate of $63B to finish that state's high speed rail train. I'm for CA succeeding from the USA.......or just falling into the ocean. 

“Suceeding” and “seceding” are two very different things, Oxbow6.  

On 11/18/2019 at 11:26 AM, HockeyFan31 said:

I was at the game. What a swing of emotions. The two guys next to me damn near left at halftime and we all but prepared to leave if the 2nd half started poorly, and even though I was with a customer I may have followed right along with them.

Classic Minnesota fans right there...

12 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

If Lamar Jackson is not MVP then it is rigged. His play has been nothing short of total domination. My fantasy team is thanking him!

Lamar dam near beat my team with his 37.08 points on Thursday, luckily Julio Jones had a great 2nd half in yesterdays game to get me to the fantasy super bowl!

2 hours ago, bison73 said:

Oh wow another conspiracy.  Why when a ref has a questionable call does this site go nuts and say its rigged????

More accusations from a lost sheep.

location, location, location
When a ref has a questionable call it's only normal for a fan board to discuss it.

16 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

You need to have signaled for a fair catch for kick catch interference if you get hit after you catch the ball.

But you also cannot interfere with the catch regardless. This was explained by the rule expert.

27 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

More accusations from a lost sheep.

location, location, location
When a ref has a questionable call it's only normal for a fan board to discuss it.

Nothing the matter with informative discussion. Its the inference of bias in the call is where the discussion loses all credibility.

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

But you also cannot interfere with the catch regardless. This was explained by the rule expert.

“Remember,” Fox play-by-play announcer Kevin Burkhardt said after the Packers took their 7-0 lead, “they got the break on a bad call. It was a perfectly timed play by Cordarrelle Patterson. Dean Blandino told you (it) shouldn’t have been dropped, that flag. Chicago did recover that football, but instead Green Bay got the ball on the 35 and they delivered.”

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

There was no interference on the catch, perfectly legal hit.  The ref blew the call, it happens.  

The nfl has made a clusterf*** of replay.  It seems too arbitrary what can be reviewed and what can’t.  You must have a timeout left to challenge unless it is the last two minutes then you can’t challenge, it must come from the booth.  They added pass interference this year to what can be challenged except no one knows what pass interference is.  Ridiculous.

Change the replay challenge rules.  Allow anything to be challenged at anytime but only give each team two challenges for the game.  If they want to challenge a holding call or hands to the face in the first quarter that’s fine.  If they use their challenges up early and don’t have a challenge left with a minute to go then too bad, it was their choice to use them up earlier.

14 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

“Remember,” Fox play-by-play announcer Kevin Burkhardt said after the Packers took their 7-0 lead, “they got the break on a bad call. It was a perfectly timed play by Cordarrelle Patterson. Dean Blandino told you (it) shouldn’t have been dropped, that flag. Chicago did recover that football, but instead Green Bay got the ball on the 35 and they delivered.”

That really hasnt been the point. But a good point of discussion.

There are always bad calls. But to infer that the call was made due to bias was my orginal point.