SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

Zimmer and his staff got it handed to them by the Bears in the 1st half. No adjustments at all from the Vikes as the Bears just methodically moved the ball down the field all half. A Bears team missing 2 of their top players overall on the defensive side and their top OL coming into the game is completely dominating. Oh yeah and they lost their starting QB on the first series. This is one the Vikings need to have and it looks like they have no chance.

16 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Zimmer and his staff got it handed to them by the Bears in the 1st half. No adjustments at all from the Vikes as the Bears just methodically moved the ball down the field all half. A Bears team missing 2 of their top players overall on the defensive side and their top OL coming into the game is completely dominating. Oh yeah and they lost their starting QB on the first series. This is one the Vikings need to have and it looks like they have no chance.

Luckily the defense held to only field goals after the opening touchdown or else it would have been a laugher.

Funny though, if they had held one of those first three drives against Green Bay to a field goal they easily could have won that game if it all played out the same. Yet against Chicago it just never felt like they had a chance with the way the Bears defense was playing.

20 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

How about the timeout he took when Chicago was going to punt and were ready to take a delay of game penalty.  They then went for it and got the first down.  

• Upvote 1

I've been to 5 NFL stadiums in the past decade.  The stadiums have been gradually taken over by the knuckle-dragging drunks, either of the Animal House variety, or middle-aged men so miserable with their marriages, jobs, and lives that a tailgate party, a season-ticket, and a case of cheap beer provides some sort of an 8-hour escape on various Sundays late in the year.  The fan experience in my opinion has hit an all-time low.  Save your money, I know I will be.   

• Upvote 2

On 10/8/2019 at 3:05 PM, Shawn-O said:

I've been to 5 NFL stadiums in the past decade.  The stadiums have been gradually taken over by the knuckle-dragging drunks, either of the Animal House variety, or middle-aged men so miserable with their marriages, jobs, and lives that a tailgate party, a season-ticket, and a case of cheap beer provides some sort of an 8-hour escape on various Sundays late in the year.  The fan experience in my opinion has hit an all-time low.  Save your money, I know I will be.   

Totally agree with the exception being Lambeau. In the heart of a smaller community it is a NFL game in a college atmosphere.

Arrowhead is another great venue.

NFL home team stadiums to avoid...Jerry World, Detroit, Philly,  and Seattle.

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

That was a solid win for Minnesota.   

Very much so.  Cousins taking shots with Diggs and Thielen.  They need to get Irv Iso'd on linebackers up the seem a bit more, but the talent they have on offense is stupid right now.