SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

• 2 weeks later...

There's a story going around that Carson Wentz, the Bison Bust, is going to either be cut or traded.   He appears to be done with the Colts and after last season no one should be surprised.   Good luck trading him, he's flamed out with two teams so I can sure see Indy just cutting him.   No other NFL team is going to want him.   https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2022/02/13/carson-wentz-trade-release-colts-salary-cap/

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hawkster said:

There's a story going around that Carson Wentz, the Bison Bust, is going to either be cut or traded.   He appears to be done with the Colts and after last season no one should be surprised.   Good luck trading him, he's flamed out with two teams so I can sure see Indy just cutting him.   No other NFL team is going to want him.   https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2022/02/13/carson-wentz-trade-release-colts-salary-cap/

CFL or USFL? 

12 hours ago, cberkas said:

Second team to win a "home" Super Bowl

To prevent a team from ever playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium ever again, ...

the NFL announced today that all future Super Bowls will be played in US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

To prevent a team from ever playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium ever again, ...

the NFL announced today that all future Super Bowls will be played in US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. 

You realize that the Vikings were one win short of doing this in 2018? Yeah, I know it's just a joke.

13 hours ago, Green Banner said:

Wentz career has gone exactly how I said it would when he was drafted. He will start for a few years with some success and then bounce around the league and become a veteran backup

who will be a backup longer...easton, trey, or carson?

what if all 3 were vikings together...1-3 on the depth chart?  so many bisons down there drooling if that happened....

• Upvote 1