SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Fun to watch Lance. 
boy, lots of runs by Lance - that’s not sustainable 

I think Wentz started out with a lot of runs too

I did notice that Lance knows enough to slid rather than get the !@#$ beat out of you trying to get 6 more inches.   I'd say Lance survives in the league a lot longer than Wentz.   Whether Lance becomes a top QB is yet to be seen

44 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

I did notice that Lance knows enough to slid rather than get the !@#$ beat out of you trying to get 6 more inches.   I'd say Lance survives in the league a lot longer than Wentz.   Whether Lance becomes a top QB is yet to be seen

Apparently you didn’t see him get stuffed at the goal line. Another play he could of went out of bounds but instead lowered his head and took on defenders. I’m a huge fan but if continues to take the shots he did today it won’t be pretty. Your obsession with Wentz is weird but to each their own 

• 2 weeks later...

Wentz and the Colts got it done in San Fran last night. Lot of family and friends there for Carson. He got away with a few balls that would of been picked in normal conditions but last night was anything but normal. Just to bad Lance didn’t play. That would of been pretty damn cool 

30 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Wentz and the Colts got it done in San Fran last night. Lot of family and friends there for Carson. He got away with a few balls that would of been picked in normal conditions but last night was anything but normal. Just to bad Lance didn’t play. That would of been pretty damn cool 

I don't think I have ever seen a game with the rain coming down that hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Might as well keep those breakthrough numbers artificially low.  Because the truth is absolutely killing the narrative.

Kind of like calling every death in the last 18 months a covid related death? #SouthParkpandemicspecial

• 2 weeks later...