SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

Hmmmm, Wentz played like usual yesterday it appears.   I didn't see the game but saw the highlights or maybe lowlights.  So Philly gets that #1 pick and they still make the playoffs.     Indy loses to the worst team in the league and no playoff.

There is no question that it was the Bison that made Wentz look good and not the other way around.   To paraphrase what the Bison say "Once a bust always a bust".

I wouldn’t say that wentz is terrible. He surely wasn’t a weak link in college. He hasn’t been as good as hoped so far in the nfl. 
He has some money in the bank so I find it hard to feel sorry for him. He did himself good.

I would hope that a UND qb would ever be in the nfl. You need to be pretty good

49 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I wouldn’t say that wentz is terrible. He surely wasn’t a weak link in college. He hasn’t been as good as hoped so far in the nfl. 
He has some money in the bank so I find it hard to feel sorry for him. He did himself good.

I would hope that a UND qb would ever be in the nfl. You need to be pretty good

I think that injury back in 2017 has limited his potential.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to say on the behalf of Packer fans who thought the unvaxxed homeless person they THOUGHT was their savior but couldn't do sh*t in the "FROZEN TUNDRA"  - I can only summon my inner Nelson Muntz....

HAAAA HHHAAAAAA!

Nice job cheeseheads!   YOU BLEW IT!

Thanks for representing the NFC North - NEXT!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gfNDfan said:

I'd just like to say on the behalf of Packer fans who thought the unvaxxed homeless person they THOUGHT was their savior but couldn't do sh*t in the "FROZEN TUNDRA"  - I can only summon my inner Nelson Muntz....

HAAAA HHHAAAAAA!

Nice job cheeseheads!   YOU BLEW IT!

Thanks for representing the NFC North - NEXT!

And those are his redeeming qualities…

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, cberkas said:

I still hate the OT rules. 

What alternative is there that doesn’t open the door to perpetual play?

The college model is a gimmick and rewards only short-field play.

I suspect that most of us on here are old enough to remember true sudden death, and the first-possession FG rule change was a bit of a compromise.  Losing the coin toss doesn’t prevent the defense from rising up.

• Upvote 1