SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

24 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Wilson didn't get it done for the Broncos, Seattle crowd sure keep the pressure on all game.
Many opportunities for Denver.

I can’t believe they didn’t go for it on fourth and five there versus trying a 64 yard field goal. They had time and 2 timeouts I think 

On 9/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

Why the F did the Packers waste a pick on a guy who is known for dropping balls!?!,!?! JFC

why can’t the pack get a Jefferson!

you look at the Bucs...instead of drafting a douche like Jordan Love they draft Wirfs....protect your current QB and they win a Super Bowl...

Packer logic...draft a douche that won't play that year and yuo don't win the super bowl...then do a Viking and draft the next NFC North Treadwell in Watson and wonder why you never win anything?

18 hours ago, sioux rube said:

I can’t believe they didn’t go for it on fourth and five there versus trying a 64 yard field goal. They had time and 2 timeouts I think 

and then the TO's at the end......you would think when he missed you would want to get to the bus as quick as possible......

denver HC hirings the past few years are hilarious.

Curious where others stand on the Amazon Prime exclusive streaming deal for Thursday Night Football that launched yesterday and lasts (I think) several years.

Regular NFL viewer here, but not a Prime subscriber (I have too many services and subs as it is.). I had frankly forgotten about it until last night and then was mildly annoyed that the game wasn’t televised but made no effort to watch or follow the game whatsoever.  I think this hurts the NFL long-term, but what say you?

On 9/16/2022 at 6:34 AM, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Twitch is basically just someone else’s pirated stream, right?

I think some are, sports probably but this was put on by Prime.  i think twitch is owned by amazon and involved with twitch.  prior to 2014 twitch was known as justin.tv and I used to find Sioux hockey games on there.

• Upvote 1