SiouxSports.com Forum

Shaw's gone.

Fader

5 minutes ago, R_Schneider_4 said:

What was the story with Eades?

Barking up the wrong tree bud. I've been trying to figure that out for years. Those who know don't share why. I get it, it's a forum for hockey talk not gossip about someone's personal life, but it is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good luck to Shaw.  Thanks for the contributions to the program and for helping win a national title.  

For the critics, we have no idea if he was the problem with the PP.  It could be that Scotty Bowman and Bill Belichick together couldn't have made it work with the pieces they were given.

When Jackson was hired, few outsiders saw it coming.  That scenario is possible this time around as well. 

If it's Schneekloth and he does well, I may forgive him for Kolanos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jk said:

Good luck to Shaw.  Thanks for the contributions to the program and for helping win a national title.  

For the critics, we have no idea if he was the problem with the PP.  It could be that Scotty Bowman and Bill Belichick together couldn't have made it work with the pieces they were given.

When Jackson was hired, few outsiders saw it coming.  That scenario is possible this time around as well. 

If it's Schneekloth and he does well, I may forgive him for Kolanos.

I still blame Schneekloth for 2001 also

5 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am guessing Shaw's replacement is on one of the Frozen Four teams. Our season ended a month ago. The college hockey season ended last Saturday night. Why else would Berry wait until now to make the move? Just a hunch.

Could just have enough respect for the game to wait until everyone's season is over and not add distractions to anyone's season.

• Upvote 2

Bring back Karl and if they bring in someone else find a way to pay Karl this time. 

Schneekloth outside of Karl

These grad-assistants need to actually coach somewhere first.

And no to Fabian, women's hockey is different from men's. That why you didn't see Johnson getting the men's job at Wisconsin.