SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs donors... again?

Frozen4sioux

51 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Uh oh one of the regents just posted this

dailycamera.com/ci_32567097

Updating my post. We voted for Kennedy as finalist for CU President. There's a 14-d vetting period before we vote for President. Some information about Mark has come to light that is concerning; my colleagues and I will be exploring this further. Tnx all

Some people just don't know when to shut up - he was more than half way out the door and then someone had to screw it up (I guess it could have been him with his post). Perhaps we need some glowing posts and pleading for him to not leave to show up on social media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gfhockey said:

Updating my post. We voted for Kennedy as finalist for CU President. There's a 14-d vetting period before we vote for President. Some information about Mark has come to light that is concerning; my colleagues and I will be exploring this further. Tnx all

Where did you find this? 

Does Englestad’s daughter have any ties to CU? 

• Upvote 1

Where did you find this? 

7 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

He stepped into a difficult situation for sure, and had to make tough decisions, which he did. But I don't think he really wanted to be at UND other than a spot on his resume. He came off as a jerk. I won't be sorry to see him go.

He  was not well liked.

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

Some people just don't know when to shut up - he was more than half way out the door and then someone had to screw it up (I guess it could have been him with his post). Perhaps we need some glowing posts and pleading for him to not leave to show up on social media. 

It has nothing to do with any recent comments or actions, it's tied to his voting record from 2003-2007 when he was in the House. Looks like some people figure out he was a Republican when he served and voted like most did at the time. 

• Upvote 1

After the sisters tried to use the sexist thing about him, you would think you would tread lightly on such accusations, but since it is hard to prove, it met his needs at the time.  Once a politician, always a politician.

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

It has nothing to do with any recent comments or actions, it's tied to his voting record from 2003-2007 when he was in the House. Looks like some people figure out he was a Republican when he served and voted like most did at the time. 

To be anti gay marriage in 2007 put him in line with radical conservatives like Obama.

• Upvote 4

Like I said before....

" I resign the position of president of the University of North Dakota"....

HAVE NOT been put on paper, the assumed position of "leaving UND" was stated but....

If there was anyone who could funk up a process.... it's MK.

And my biggest fear is we are once again holding the bag of asshe leftover from this mess.

I REALLY hope I didn't call this.....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rynomania said:

Afyer he dropped the race card with his rempte chief of staff, I believe The Ralph should now offer a burger called the Mark Kennedy.

You order the burger

2 minutes later you try to get tickets to a Lightning game. 

When you find out the tickets are sold out, you piss off the chef, and she refuses to cook your burger. 

You then take a big dump on the floor and leave. 

2yadue.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rynomania said:

Central Florida

McGarry

Race card.

"Some people did something"......... surprised MK hasn't borrowed this quote to add to his race baiting verbal nausea as it pertains to the Foster debacle.

10 hours ago, jodcon said:

Every once in a while somebody throws the "you could screw up a free lunch" barb at somebody, this is starting to feel like one of those times.

Never heard the "free lunch"; always heard it as "could screw up a three car parade".